Chapter 7: Eight-Legged Battle

Meanwhile, back in the Most Dangerous World Imaginable, a strange 200-feet Lightning-Breathing Gigantic Octopus sleeps in the Pool in the center of an inpossible size of its den like a football stadium. The villains (including Piv and the mechanical dragon) tip-toe and sneak at each tentacle from 4-feet away, while Rippen and Larry tip-toe to the front of a giant octopus from 15-feet away. Heck, that was a tippy-toe, you ask.

Rippen: (quietly) Okay! Here's a thing, Larry. Shh... Unlike Penn Zero, we'll have to sneak up out of the way to the front of that enormous octopus, so we can wake that up to befriend it and make itself clear. Or if the octopus will destroy us and cannot be friended, we can anihilate it to continue the world domination, because we're hungry.
Larry: Like a Japanese word "Takoyaki"! (Rippen surprised by Larry's loud voice) These octopuses are very--
Rippen: (quietly, covers Larry's mouth quickly) SHH! Quiet! I'll do the shout myself later, okay? Very quiet until I shout to do this for an octopus.
Larry: (quietly) Okay.

Both Rippen and Larry stand in front of the octopus from 15-feet away. The giant octopus is still sleeping. Rippen prepares for a warm-up before it's ready.

Rippen: (quietly) Okay. Here we go.
Larry: (quietly) Did you still listening to Penn's inner hero?
Rippen: (quietly) Still listening. (checks the other villains to make sure it's prepared to be ready) Ready. (then shouts to the octopus) Hey! You! Giant seafood! (the octopus wakes up very slowly) Yeah, you idiot! GET UP! (the octopus opens its eyes) I have to tell you something about your blue-tentacled observations, which is more like uh... I don't know anything about else like this. But those future questions are cancelled and forgotten! (the octopus growls)
Larry: Huh. (checking on his specs) According to the multiverse: The Gigantic Lightning-Breathing Octopuses are different with two genders--
Rippen: (to Larry) There's no time for accordance, Larry. (continues) But... I will suggest you that no one will consider be conquered, you shall choose what you will order. (the octopus gets mad to move closer) Join me! You will help me conquer this world, and no one can stop the villains from the frightful dreams EVER!
Larry: Uh... Rippen?
Rippen: (annoyance to Larry) Ugh! What a painful. (continues) If you decided what am I thinkng to suppose to be cute and becoming my most beloved pet, then I have decided to name you... "Barry!" (the octopus stops moving) Uh-- I mean, "Pistachio", or how about I'm calling you "Corona Man", "Harvey", or "Billy Dilly"...
Larry: Rippen?
Rippen: (continues) ...or maybe "Marching Middleburg", "Marshall"...
Larry: (annoyance) Rippen.
Rippen: (to Larry) Just shut up. (continues) But even more like, "Squibbles", "Marty", "Turbo", "Rippen Jr." or...
Larry: (very annoyance) Rippen!
Rippen: (continues) ..."Rusty Rickets", or "Utonium"... Wait a minute--
Larry: (yells) Hello, Rippen.
Rippen: (angers with annoyance to Larry) WHAT?
Larry: Great. What is wrong with you? Don't you understand why are you talking about a suspicious octopus at whole time?
Rippen: Because I can befriend to name that octopus! That's who!
Larry: Listen to me, Rippen. You don't have to stand a chance. (checking on his specs) The Gigantic Lightning-Breathing Octopuses are different with two genders to befriend! Females will go to be likely being friends where everyone enjoys the octopus in a relieve, and the males will go--
Rippen: On a same thing! Good thing, Larry! Now silence.
Larry: But the male octopus are really dangerous--
Rippen: Stop talking, Larry.
Larry: B-B-But that's impossible! There's nothing to befriend that male octopus around!
Rippen: (continues to the octopus) Ooh! How about... I call you "The Octo-Giant!"

The giant octopus sits down when it understands...

Rippen: Thank you very much for understanding on my words. Now if you excuse me, I have the way to take good care of my own-- (the octopus breathes a very large thunder to strike near Rippen*)
Larry: See? I told you, "The male octopuses are really dangerous including this one!"
Rippen: (hears the roar of the octopus, frightens) WHAT THE DEVIL?! (dodges from the tentacles smashing on the ground along with Larry beside him) Doggone it! How can we suppose to stop that octopus right now?
Larry: Rippen, this is all about an anatomy of the lightning-breathing octopus that's exactly do what I just said! (checking on his specs) The male octopuses are ultravores, they were friends when they were infants. But when those males are grown up, the relationships end to become enemies and it will be more evil at all! Its age will be equally 3 years per age, growing up from 8-inches to 140-feet, from no thunder to the big thunder instead! If you're still evil, you gotta believe it.
Starblaster: (in the background while fighting) Just destroy the giant octopus and eat it! There's no way we can't stop this, bad baby!
Rippen: You're right. That male octopus will destroy us, and we will have to feast it alive or dead! Let's punish this. Attack, everyone!