reunited

Shoutout to 5sos_dwts for this request - Macy ❤️

(Niall's POV)

It's about 5 minutes before my concert begins, wow it's so weird saying my concert usually I'm with the rest of the boys but now we're on hiatus, I miss them so much. It's a big crowd tonight, so I'm really hyped to go out there.

I go over to one of the employees who help me put my earpiece in. I sigh because I miss the boys. The guy must've noticed because he gave he gave me a reassuring smile. I walk over to the entrance to get ready to go on stage. I forget sometimes that the boys aren't here to do the little chant that we always do before shows.

"Hey mate you ok?" Gerry says to me.

I turn around and say, "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Okay just making sure," Gerry says walking on stage to get ready

I get ready to go on stage and I look at the crowd and holy shit there's so many people out there to see me. I went from a small little boy who is insecure and got hate to a guy who is not so insecure and who has loving fans.

I go up on stage and I'm looking at the crowd, I smile brightly it's so amazing. I'm looking around and what the hell that can't be them can it?! No Niall focus it's not them.

"Hi, I'm Niall welcome to the Flicker tour!" I say as the crowd screams.

"This next song is The Tide please sing along if you know it," I say.

At the end of the show, I go on Instagram to look at my feed to see what's going on. I didn't notice the boys behind me until I got tackled to the ground.

"What the hell?" I whisper to myself.

I hear a distinctive laugh. I recognize that laugh immediately and turn around to see the boys faces.

"Louis, Harry, Liam?" I say out of disbelief and shock.

"No were just clones of them, Of course, it's us! Surprise!" Louis says sassily, man have I missed his sassiness.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE," I say shocked

"Well, we missed being together and wanted to surprise you," Liam said

I smile them, "I missed you guys too." I say giving them a tight hug. I keep a tight hold of them.

"How long have you guys been here?"

"About 20 minutes," Liam said

"What? Why didn't you guys come see me sooner."

"We wanted it to be a surprise," Harry said.

This is amazing! We walk out of the Arena and head to go get drinks and just have the time of our lives.

And that's the end of this one shot. Sorry that it's not that good but here it is.