Niall finds a dog

Shoutout to LillyGornick for this prompt I tried my best so enjoy xx

(Niall's pov)

"Ok, boys I'm off to the shops," I say, getting ready to leave.

"You sure your gonna be okay by yourself Ni, you know how crazy the fans are when they see us," Liam says being as always overprotective.

I roll my eyes, "Yes daddy direction, now can I go or are you gonna give me more lectures."

"Oh, hush," Liam says pushing me out the door.

I leave the house to go to the shops, and as I'm walking I hear a whimper maybe it's just in my head, I continue walking and I hear it again, ok I gotta check what that whimper is I thought as I go to the ally way, I hear the whimper louder, Is that a puppy I thought.

"Aw, you're so cute," I say picking up the dog.

Ugh, the boys will never let me keep it. But I want it so bad I did just find it abandoned. Oh well, the dog isn't gonna hurt anyone. I hide the puppy under my hoodie and head home.

"Lads I'm home," I say as I enter the house.

"Hey Ni, how were the shops," Harry says coming out of the kitchen.

"It was good, what are you making?" I say hungry.

"Fritters, what's that lump in your jacket?" Harry says questioning me.

"Um N-nothing," I say nervous about what the other lads are gonna think.

"Come on Ni, what is it?" Harry says concerned.

"Fine!" I say unzipping my jacket.

"Niall you can't keep the puppy," Harry says.

"But why not?" I ask sadly.

"Because Liam and Louis would not approve of it," Harry says.

"What wouldn't we approve of?" Liam says.

"Niall found a puppy and wants to keep it." Harry says telling Liam and Louis.

"Please lads I'll take very good care of it, I promise," I say giving puppy dog eyes.

"Fine! you can keep the puppy," Liam says giving in and Louis and Harry looking at Liam.

"Yes! thank you, lads!" I say giving them all a hugs and kisses on the cheeks.

I show the puppy around the house. I will show the lads I can take care of it and then maybe we can get another one.