Happy and Scared

Manager: Chanyeol I must tell you something.....
Chanyeol: W-what....
Manager: You are going to be in a drama with Jeongyeonssi...
Chanyeol: WHAT!!!!(stands up)
Jeongyeon: Chanyeolssi you overreacting(chuckle).
Chanyeol: I'm sorry(blush)
Manager: Here is the script about the drama. Please take it Chanyeol.
Chanyeol: T-thank you....
Manager: Ahhhh... I must go(stands up and leaves)
Chanyeol: W-whait Managernim!!!
Jeongyeon: He left Chanyeolssi...(chuckle)
Chanyeol:.........
Jeongyeon: What's the matter Chanyeolssi. Don't you want to do a drama with me?
Chanyeol: N-no..... I'm just a little surprised.
Jeongyeon: I was also shocked the first time I heard of it.....
Jeongyeon POV
*flahback yesterday*
Manager: Jeongyeon I must tell you something important.
Jeongyeon: What is it Manager??
Manager: You are going to be in a drama!!!
Jeongyeon: Really!!!! I'm so happy!!!
Manager: Here is your script....
Jeongyeon: Thank you!!!
I read the script and found it amazing. It was a love story about a falling angel and a rich selfish CEO. The man loved another Woman but slowly he fell in love with the angel. The angel doesnt know about th feeling love. The woman felt jealous because the Ceo gave her all the attention and tries to murder her. Then there is his brother that falls also in love with the angel. Its a difficult story but it has a nice ending the man dies because of a car accident( I know that  this isn't a nice ending but it's going to be😂) . The angel begged god that he/her should save him. But the price is that the angel can't stay on earth and must return in heaven and the man looses his memories about her. The angel was really sad that she couldn't see him ever again. The god felt sorry for her and gave her a second choice to return on earth but as human. When they met he remembered her and one year later they married...( I have a blackout by the ending😫)
What for a beautiful story... I'm so happy that I play the angel!
No one POV
Jeongyeon: I'm so happy....but who is the rich CEO and the Brother from the Ceo??
Manager: The rich CEO isChanyeol from Exo and-
Jeongyeon: WHAT!!!
Manager: Jeongyeon please calm down!!
Jeongyeon: I'm sorry....
Manager: And the Brother from the CEO is Lee Minho
Jeongyeon: Ahhh.....
Jeongyeon POV
WHAT.... how can this be!! The famous Chanyeol from Exo is my partner!! I'm so nervous. Exo Chanyeol is a really good actor... What if I'm not good enough for him!! My heart can't calm down....( Jeongyeon forgot about Lee Momo poor Minho😂😢)
No one POV
Jeongyeon:.... Manager???
Manager: What is it?
Jeongyeon: I'm very happy about it but I don't know Chanyeolssi so well and I don't want to act with  a partner who I can't trust or don't know...
Manager: I understand Jeongyeon but this is your chance to rise your name and your group name!!
Jeongyeon: ......But.....
Manager:...Sigh I know that you are uneasy but I arranged a meeting with you and him tomorrow.
Jeongyeon: W-what just us two?!!
Manager: No his manager is with him....
Jeongyeon: O-ok I do it....
Mamager: Nice!!.... wait are you nervous?!(smirk)
Jeongyeon: N-no(blush)
Manager: I understand...Bye bye..
Jeonyeon: Bye....(went in her room)
Jeongyeon POV
Ahhhhh... why did I thought that it was a date. I'm so embarrassed.... Jeongyeon get yourself together it's just a meeting and his manager is also their....wait why am I sounding so disappointed. Oh no... my heart is pounding so fast.....
*flashback end*
No one POV
Chanyeol: Really...
Jeongyeon: Yes I was pressured to play the drama with you because you are such a good actor!!
Chanyeol: T-thank you(blush)
Jeongyeon: Oh... it's getting late I think I must go too.
Chanyeol: Ohhh....(disappointed)
Jeongyeon: Here is my phone number. We can text us about our drama.
Chanyeol: Thank you!
Jeongyeon: Bye Chanyeolssi!!!
Chanyeol: Bye......
Chanyeol looked Jeongyeon after and was happy that she gave him her phone number....
Chanyeol POV
Wow.... Jeongyeon gave me her phone number. I'M SO HAPPY...
No one POV
Jeongyeon went straight to her room and didn't give attention to her roommate Momo that who was curious were she was....
Momo: Eonni where were you??
Jeongyeon:.......
Momo: Hello earth on Jeongyeon!!!
Jeongyeon: Ahhh I'm sorry Momo what did you say??
Momo: Geezz... I said what did you do today?!
Jeongyeon: Oh... I went to the park with Manager....(lies)
Momo: What did you do with her??
Jeongyeon: We were just eating hot dogs.....well if you excuse me now I'm going to take a bath....(leaves)
Momo: Ok.....
*in the bathroom*
Jeongyeon POV
Why am I acting this way.... why can't I stop thinking of him how cute he is.... No Jeongyeon you can't fall in love with him or else I will be punished. Get yourself together!! But I'm so happy that I'm going to play this drama with him....(dives in the water)
*Exos dorm*
Chanyeol POV
I still can't believe that she gave me her phone number. I'm so happy that I could die... wait what If Im going to screw up because I can't think straight because of her or what if I'm getting so nervous around her that I could forget my text.... No Chanyeol just think about the drama, but I'm scared that she is going to ignore me if I screw up...what should I do??!!
No one POV
Both Idols were scared that they'll disappoint each other....
(Please vote for it I would love it if you are going to comment my storie😍😀😇)