Uneasy (part 2)

No one POV
*Time skip (1 week)*
Director: Action!!!
Jeongyeon: I love you....
Chanyeol: Me too...(kisses her)
Director: Ok cut...Great job we have finished our last scene in the drama!!!
Staff: Yes!!!
Director: Chanyeolssi and Jeongyeonssi do you want to come with us to eat some BBQ??
Jeongyeon and Chanyeol: I'm sorry but we must decline....
Director: Ohhhh....(disappointed)
Jeongyeon: I'm sorry Director maybe the next time when we are shooting another drama...
Director: Promise...
Jeongyeon: Promise!!! Ok....we are going to leave BYE BYE!!
Director: Ok...Bye bye!!!
Jeongyeon: Chanyeolssi do you want to take a walk in the park??
Chanyeol: I would love to!!
*in the park*
Jeongyeon: (takes his hand) I'm so happy that our drama is so successful right now!!!
Chanyeol: Me too... but do you know what makes me happier...
Jeongyeon: What??
Chanyeol: Now I can spend more time with you!!!
Jeongyeon: What for a flirt...(chuckle)
Chanyeol: Yah...I'm serious!!!
Jeongyeon: I know(gives him a kiss on his cheek)
Jeongyen: I love you...
Chanyeol: Me too...(hugs her)
*In the evening (Twice dorm)*
Dahyun: Jeongyeon I'm hungry do we have something to eat...(whines)
Jeongyeon: I think not... I'm going to buy some ingredients for HOT POT
Dahyun: Thank you Jeongyeon...You are the best!!!
Jeongyeon went to the supermarket and bought some vegetables and a lot of meat because her Twice members including her loved meat...
Jeongyeon POV
Now I have all ingredient for HOT POT... I should walk home it's getting darker and darker....(worried) *Tap tap* Hmmm... is someone following me...(turns around) Pfuhhhh... just my imagination *Tap tap* Oh no I think I'm not imagine things... What should I do?! I can hear that the noise is coming closer and closer... I should run...
No one POV
Jeongyeon begun to run but the creepy person who followed her begun also to run...Jeongyeon was lucky because she had longer legs and run faster than the person who followed her. Finally she arrived at her dorm and hurried back in. She closed the door behind her and immediately locked it...
Jiho: Jeongyeon you are back.. Thank you for buying something to eat and-
Jeongyeon what's the matter you are all white in the face!!! Are you feeling unwell!!!
Jeongyeon: Y-yes I have a small headache...(lies)
Jiho:  Jeongyeon I as your leader am ordering  you that you should go to bed now!!
Jeongyeon: But I must cook...
Jiho: I'm going to cook just go in your bed!!!
Jeongyeon: ....
Jiho: Now!!!
Jeongyeon:....Ok
Jeongyeon went in her bad and thought about the scary thing that happened just now...
Jeongyeon POV
I still can hear the shoe noises from this scray person in my ears... I'm so scared... Help me Chanyeolssi please help me(tears up)
No one POV
Suddenly Jeongyeons handy rung... She looked at her phone and as she saw the name on the screen all her worries were forgotten... It was Chanyeol....
Jeongyeon: Hello Chanyeolssi...I'm so happy that you called me!!!
Chanyeol: ....
Jeongyeon: Hello...Chanyeolssi??
Unknown person: Finally you answered your phone...
Jeongyeon: Who are you?! Why are you calling me by Chanyeols phone?!
Unknown person: I am....
(So guys this is the end of this short chapter....who do you think she/he is??)