Our first official date!!(part 2)

*the next day*
Chanyeol waited for Jeongyeon to arrive....
Chanyeol POV
Where is she....She is so late.... what if she had forgot about our date.... No get yourself together Chanyeol she will be coming!!!
No one POV
Jeongyeon: Chanyeol I'm sorry that I'm late but my members asked me where I was going and I couldn't tell them that I was meeting you so I told them a lie!!! (Lies to Chanyeol😅)
Jeongyeon POV
I'm so dumb why am I late at our fist date....
*flashback 2 hours before their date*
Where is that outfit...where is it!!! Ughhh... I can't find it!!! Perhaps Momo has borrow it...
No one POV
Jeongyeon: Momo did you see my blue T-shirt and my black jeans??
Momo: Yes I borrowed it yesterday and gave it in the washing machine because it got dirty...
Jeongyeon: W-what!!!
Momo: Don't be angry Eonnie... you said yesterday that I could borrow it...
Jeongyeon: Oh... Im sorry Momo...I just couldn't remember it very well...
Momo: Its ok Eonnie!!! I'm going to eat something do you want to come with me??
Jeongyeon: Thank you but I must decline I have an appointment...
Momo: Oh....
Jeongyeon: Don't be upset Momo... The next time you ask me to come I will go with you !!!
Momo: Promise...
Jeongyeon: I promise you!!!
Momo: Ok...Bye Bye
Jeongyeon: Bye...
Jeongyeon POV
Ufff...why did I borrow it... Now I don't know what I should wear... Ahhh I have an idea I should hurry up and  buy some clothes...
*Half and an hour later*
I can't find anything that fits my taste... what should I do at this rate I'm going to be late...Oh I see the perfect outfit for my date I should go buy it!!! (After she bought it) So Jeongyeon let's change clothes and hurry up to your date!!!
Jeongyeon's outfit:

Perfect!!! Oh no😵!! Look at the time!! I'm going to be late!😱!!*Flashback end*No one POV Chanyeol was starring at Jeongyeon who lookes so beautiful right now that every women would be envious of her beauty and every men would be jealous of him

*Flashback end*
No one POV
Chanyeol was starring at Jeongyeon who lookes so beautiful right now that every women would be envious of her beauty and every men would be jealous of him...
Chanyeol POV
Wow... I'm again mesmerized by her beauty... I'm so relieved that she didn't forget about our date!!!
Jeongyeon POV
He looks so handsome with this outfit...oh god I'm starting to drool but he looks really dreamy!!!
Chanyeol outfit:

(With black jeans)No one POV Chanyeol: Lets go!!(grabs her hand)Jeongyeon: C-chanyeol(flustered)Chanyeol: Don't be so shy let's go!!!Jeongyeon: Y-yes!!!They two went in and were amazed by the fun attractions

(With black jeans)
No one POV
Chanyeol: Lets go!!(grabs her hand)
Jeongyeon: C-chanyeol(flustered)
Chanyeol: Don't be so shy let's go!!!
Jeongyeon: Y-yes!!!
They two went in and were amazed by the fun attractions...
Jeongyeon: It has been a while since I went to the amusing park...
Chanyeol: Me too.. I was to busy because of my tight schedule...
Jeongyeon: Right... but I'm happy that I'm with you here!!!(smile)
Chanyeol: Me too!!!
Jeongyeon and Chanyeol went first to the the roller coaster...
Jeongyeon: No I don't want to go!!!
Chanyeol: Lets go!!(chuckle)
Jeongyeon: No...
Chanyeol: How cute...(draggs her to the entrance from the roller coaster)
Jeongyeon: W-wait...(panicks)
They went in one of the wagons from the roller coaster...
Jeongyeon: Chanyeol...I'm scared!!
Chanyeol: ...(grabs her hand again)...Now you are not going to be scared anymore!!(smile)
Jeongyeon: Thank you...
As the roller coaster went down the tracks(?) Jeongyeon was so scared that she grabbed Chanyeols hand tighter...
Chanyeol POV
Oh god my heart is beating so fast right now...she makes such a cute face when she's scared. I'm glad that I fell in love with her...
No one POV
*After the ride*
Jeongyeon: I think I might threw up...😵😱
Chanyeol: I'm sorry Jeongyeon...(gives her a water bottle)
Jeongyeon: Thank you...but can we please do not ride the rollercoaster anymore or else I might for real threw up...
Chanyeol: I understand...let's play some archery( I don't think that archery is a activity in a amusant park but who cares)
Jeongyeon: I love to!!
Chanyeol: Ok... but let's make a deal!!
Jeongyeon: Nice!! If I win you must buy the next meal for us!!
Chanyeol: And if I win you must give me a kiss!!
Jeongyeon: W-what...(flustered)
Chanyeol: In or not.
Jeongyeon: I'm in!!
Chanyeol: Great!! Let's play!!
Jeongyeon: Ok!!!
Jeongyeon and Chanyeol chose a bow and some arrows...
Jeongyeon bow and arrow set (just imagine it with blue arrows):