Uneasy(part 1)

*the next day*
Chanyeol POV
Yesterday was the most beautiful day ever since I was born... I still can feel   her warm lips... I'm so happy that I can see her now every day!!!(because of the drama)

Jeongyeon POV
I can feel 100+ butterflies in my tummy.... Every time I think about our date yesterday my heart can't calm down😳... I'm so happy that I can see him now every day!!!(I know that I have used the same line at the end of both😅)

No one POV
Jeongyeon went to her car but suddenly she felt that someone was watching her...

Jeongyeon POV
Huh.... is someone watching me(turns around)... there is nobody here... Perhaps  I did imagine it...

No one POV
*Time skip*
Jeongyeon: Good work today
Staff A: Your acting is really impressive Jeongyeonssi... I'm sorry if im rude but can I have your autograph?
Jeongyeon: O-oh...Yes I would love to(gives her an autograph)
Staff A: Thank you Jeongyeonssi!!!
Jeongyeon: Your welcome... I'm going to leave see you all tomorrow!!!
Staff: Yes have a nice day!!!
Jeongyeon went in the room to change clothes but in the middle of changing her clothes someone knocked at her door and opened it...
Unknown person: Jeongyeonssi...are you here?
Jeongyeon: Chanyeolssi!! I'm changing clothes right now!!!(flustered)
Chanyeol: O-oh... I haven't seen anything(covers his face)
Jeongyeon: (Changes her clothes)....(chuckle)
Chanyeol: W-what...
Jeongyeon: Its just your reaction right now was priceless and so cute!!!
Chanyeol: Yah... aren't you not a little bit embarrassed!!!
Jeongyeon: (Comes closer to Chanyeol)......
Chanyeol: (Blush) W-what...
Jeongyeon: (whispers him in his ear) ....N-O-T-H-I-N-G...(giggle)
Chanyeol: Yah!!!!(still blushimg)
Jeongyeon: Chanyeolssi your face is so red right now!!!!(makes fun of him again)
Chanyeol: I-its not...
Jeongyeon: So why are you here???
Chanyeol: .... I wanted to ask you if we could eat something together... I'm going to pay...
Jeongyeon: Ok!!!
They went to a convenience store...
Jeongyeon: What should I buy....(lost in her thoughts)
Chanyeol:(Smile thinks that she is so cute etc.)
Jeongyeon: I'm going to have some ramen with cheese eggs and sausage!!!!
Chanyeol: Good... then I'm going to have ramen with cheese and chicken...
Jeongyeon: Good... then you are going to buy it and I'm going to search for a free table ok?
Chanyeol: Ok(leaves)
Jeongyeon searched for free table and spotted one really fast...

Jeongyeon POV
Ahhh... there is a free table with 2 sits (sits down)...I'm so hungry right now...where is he then...*shudder* Oh no... I'm feeling again that somebody is watching me...Slowly I'm getting really uneasy...

No one POV
Chanyeol: I'm sorry that I'm late but a little girl tripped and begun to cry and I couldn't left this crying girl alone....
Jeongyeon:.....(lost in her worries)
Chanyeol: Jeongyeonssi... are you listening??
Jeongyeon: O-oh... I'm sorry Chanyeolssi what did you say?
Chanyeol: I said that I'm sorry that I came so late....
Jeongyeon: Ohhhh....
Chanyeol: Is something the matter Jeongyeonssi... it's rare to see you so spacing out???
Jeongyeon: N-no its nothing...I just thought about our secret relationship...(lies)
Chanyeol: Really...does it concern you so much...(worried)
Jeongyeon: Yes...but I'm happy...
Chanyeol: Me too(hugs her)
Jeongyeon: (Hugs him tightly)
*Time skip (2 Weeks)*

No one POV
Director: Action!!!
Chanyeol: Wait!!!(grabs her hand)
Jeongyeon: Let go...
Chanyeol: No!!! Please it's all a misunderstanding!!!
Jeongyeon: You big liar!!! You just used me to get your first love fall in love you... It was all a trap....and you know what... I actually fell in your filthy trap and loved you with my whole heart and now you are just scum!!!(tears up)
Chanyeol: But I love you!!!
Jeongyeon: I don't believe you anymore(frees herself from his grip and leaves)
Chanyeol: Angel please believe me I love you!!!
Jeongyeon: ....(cries harder and finally left)
Chanyeol:....Shit!!!(tears up)
Director: Cut!!! You two are such a perfect match... I'm just amazed every time you two act!!!
Jeongyeon and Chanyeol: Thank you!!
*Time skip after the shoot*
Chanyeol texted Jeongyeon if she wanted to go to eat something with him but she declined because she was to tired...

Jeongyeon POV
I'm sorry Chanyeolssi... I can't eat today with you because I'm just so tired....I'm sorry ...I replied to him. Sigh... I think he will be sad but I'm just to tired and want just some sleep right now...(she went to her car)...*shudder* What should I do I'm feeling again this weird feeling that someone is wachtching me...(turns around) Weird... I think I just saw a person standing behind this tree...No Jeongyeon get yourself together you are seeing and feeling things because of the lack of some sleep...yawnnnn...I'm so tired

No one POV
Jeongyeon went in her room and fell very fast asleep she dreamt about the date witch Chanyeol and her...
Suddenly she felt some cold hands touch her skin...when the hands touched her she felt a shudder on her full body... Jeongyeon quickly opened her eyes but didn't see anyone in her room....
Jeongyeon POV
Why...why am I again imagine things that aren't real or is really someone watching me...Pffff...as if...but I have a strange feeling that something big is going to happen soon....
(So guys I hope that you are enjoying my storie and please continue to vote for it😗)