EPILOGUE

Dylan was lying on the bed, half naked, staring at me through the mirror while I applied some mascara. His eyes were shimmering, a lively blue, more beautiful than ever.

"You know you are gorgeous, right?"

"You know the whole neighborhood is gossiping about us, right?"

Furrowing his eyebrows, he squeezed his lips together. "What does this have to do with you being beautiful, tiger cub?"

I rolled my eyes, placing the mascara on the glass shelf and jolting up the chair. "Both things I don't give a dumb about, when I have you!" Smirking he sat up on the bed. "We have a dinner to attend, Sir Dylan. Get your ass ready!"

With a swift movement, he pulled me on the bed next to him, unbuttoning my shirt. "Dylan!" I nagged playfully, punching him on the chest.

Rolling me over him, he pressed both his legs on the sides of my waist, keeping me pinned down on the bed. His eyes moved from my eyes down my lips and he ran his tongue over his, bending down and lovingly biting my down lip.

Chuckling, I pulled him closer, into a passionate kiss. "We" I moaned inbetween the kiss "shall stop doing this."

"Doing what?" He asked innocently, swrivelling my pearl necklace around his index finger.

"Being late to our appointments!"

Pressing his naked body against mine, he placed another kiss on my neck. "The Smiths can wait!"

Baffling my laughter, I pushed him away, slipping away of his reach and jumping off the bed. "We visited the Smiths last weekend. Tonight we're going to the Blacks."

"Same." He groaned, his eyes then lighting up. "We shall call the Smiths for dinner as well some time."

Taking off my shirt, I searched on the filthy wardrobe for some dress. "Some time. For example when our house will be in the position to accept visitors!"

Hopping off the bed he walked closer to me, his hands caressing my bare back. "You shouldn't be worrying about that right now."

"What should I be worrying...-"

A small shriek cut off my sentence as Dylan wrapped his arms around my waist dropping me back on the bed.

"Worry about me!" He whispered.