8. Giordales.

POV Lotus.

It was 10 AM and I was sitting infront of the fireplace while knitting and listening to music. "What are you doing?" Ava chirped as she skipped into my room.

"Just knitting." I shrugged.

"Knitting what?"

"Knitting blankets and scarves." I smiled.

"Why?" She questioned confused.

"I've been doing this since I was ten." I shrugged. "I would knit something and then donate it to the orphanage or the homeless."

"Oh, I wanna be kind!" She exclaimed with a grin. "Teach me!" She sat down next to me.

~~~~~

"Eli! Look what I made!" Ava yelled as she dragged me along, storming into Giovanni's office. After four hours and a lot of cussing, she managed to make a small blanket.

"That's amazing, babe." Elijah smiled as she sat down on his lap. "Did Lotus teach you that?"

"Yeah!" Ava nodded excited. "She loves knitting and while I made this small thing, she made a scarf and a bigger blanket."

"Really? You love knitting?" He asked shocked and I nodded. "So reading, knitting, fighting and gaming?"

"I guess." I smiled. "Ava, I'm going now. Do you want to come?"

"Where are you going?" Alpha Rivera asked.

"We're going to the pack's orphanage to give the blankets and other things she made." Ava grinned. "She has a total of five blankets, six scarves and four beanies."

"You're going to give them to the kids." He concluded and I nodded. "Take my Gamma with you."

"Who's that?" I questioned. "I haven't met him yet." I stated, not comfortable with the idea of going with a complete stranger.

"His name is Raymond Jones." Giovanni said. "He will be escorting you to the village and you will have no objections."

"But-" A knock on the door cut me off and I turned around.

"You wanted to see me, Alpha." A low voice said as another wolf stepped into the room. He was tall and had blonde hair with blue eyes.

"Yes, I want you to escort Ava and Lotus to the village." Alpha Rivera said.

"Alright." He nodded.

"Let's go get your stuff." Ava dragged me along to my room. I opened my closet and took out the three bags.

"So, Lotus?" Gamma Jones smirked at me as we walked on the small path in the woods. "You're really beautiful."

"She's also really taken, Ray." Ava smirked at Giovanni's flirty third in command.

"I don't see a mark." He retorted.

"Raymond, sniff her." Ava stated and I glared at her. Raymond squinted his eyes at her before leaning closer to me. I raised my eyebrow awkwardly as he inhaled my scent.

"You're..." He stammered as his eyes widened. "You're Giovanni's mate."

"Yup, the one and only." I nodded as the village came into view.

"I didn't think the Moon Goddess would give him a mate." He mumbled to himself.

"Guess I'm the living proof." I shrugged.

"But you're kind and beautiful and pure and- and." He stuttered.

"Thanks." I chuckled. "I really appreciate your compliments." I smiled.