16. Moodswing.

POV Giovanni.

"Amaris?" I groaned confused. "Where are you?" I sat up slightly. After a few seconds, my eyes adjusted to the dark and I noticed a small light source. I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom because there was light coming from underneath the door.

"Amaris?" I questioned, knocking on the door because I heard the shower running. Only for it open slightly, making me frown. "Why the hell is she showering at 2 AM? 2 AM? Dâmn we slept long."

"Amaris?" I opened the door completely and immediately spotted Lotus sitting on the edge of the bathtub. I squatted down infront of her and placed my hand on her knee. "What's wrong?" I asked, she looked at me but her eyes seemed in some kind of daze.

She didn't reply, instead of it she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I stood up with my hands on her thighs, thinking she wanted me to take her back to bed. I was about to lay her down when she kissed my shoulder, making me freeze.

"Amaris?" I swallowed. She just continued to trail kisses from my shoulder up my neck to my jawline. "What are you doing?"

"I don't want to be pure anymore." She whispered in my ear before placing a kiss underneath it. She reached down and moved my hands from her thighs to her bum. "I want you, now."

"Amaris, this isn't you." I shook my head in denial while she placed soft kisses on my neck. "This is the heat." I choked out.

'Dude! What the hell are you waiting for?!' Pedro yelled at me.

'I am not taking advantage of her!' I growled back at him.

'She is consenting! Right here! Right now!' He exclaimed, trying to gain control.

'She isn't thinking clearly!' I snapped.

"This is one hundred percent me!" She whispered, her lips brushing my ear.

"Lotus! Snap out of it!" I ordered as she tangled her fingers through my hair. A low growl rumbled in the back of my throat and I almost leaned into her touch. "Lotus? That's it! Your name can bring you back like when you brought me back by saying my name. Wait shît! Lotus isn't your real name!" I frowned to myself as she unwrapped her legs from me and stood on the ground.

"Come on, Giovanni." She murmered, leaning into me. "You know you want me. All you have to do is give in." She kept my hands placed on her butt. I growled to myself and tried to think of a solution. Meanwhile, Lotus had tilted my head down and stood on her toes, letting her nose brush against mine.

"No." I muttered, pushing her back gently. She fell back on the bed. "Lotus! Get a grip!" I snapped at her and her head turned to me.

"Giovanni?" She mumbled confused.

"Thank the Moon Goddess!" I ran my hand through my hair. "Are you okay?" I kneeled down next to the bed.

"I think so." She nodded a little absentminded. She stood up and walked towards the bathroom. My eyes widened when she took off her top, revealing the tree shaped scar from when she got hit by the lightning. She also unhooked her bra and let it slide down her arms. Luckily her back was facing me otherwise I would have lost control. "I'll be in here." She murmered while stepping into the bathroom.