17. Losing control.

POV Giovanni.

"Dâmn, how long does that girl shower?" Nicolas muttered after another round of Call of Duty.

"Usually 45 minutes and about ten minutes changing and hair care." I frowned, looking at the clock. "It's been an hour and a half already."

"How do you know all of that?" Isaac asked.

"She is my mate, my room is across from hers and I pay the bills." I raised an eyebrow as Riley started another game. "How long until Kane gets back here?"

"Maybe an hour." Isaac shrugged. Kane was out hunting because he hadn't eaten in a day. The door opened and Lotus stepped in. The Nike running shorts she wore, were exposing her long, tan legs and the black shirt of mine almost covered the shorts.

"Hi." I said but she didn't reply. She just walked over to me and sat on my lap. My eyebrows raised in shock as she curled up in a small ball, letting her side rest against my chest with her head on my shoulder. "You okay?" I asked and she nodded, leaning her forehead on the side of my neck.

"What happened to your forehead?" Isaac asked concerned, alerting me.

"I fell." She mumbled as I made her sit up and look at me. "I'm okay." She said to me with a small voice as I examined the wound on her forehead. There was a scratch on the right side which bled a little "Just continue gaming, don't mind me." She laid back down.

'What happened?' Nicolas asked, opening a mind link between the four of us. Isaac looked up shocked and Riley nudged him, meaning that he shouldn't make it so obvious. 'She was so cheery and bubbly this morning.'

'She had a moodswing.' Isaac answered. 'She was happy because she wasn't in pain.'

'So she is in pain now?' I questioned.

'Probably.' Riley nodded. 'Otherwise she wouldn't be so quiet.'

'She also went to you immediately.' Nico added. 'She doesn't want to talk or anything, I think she just wants the pain to go away.'

'You should just let her be with you.' Isaac said. 'She said it herself, just keep gaming.'

'Why do you know so much about this stuff?" Riley asked.

'I don't, I just know Lotus.' He shrugged in reply. 'She also had one of those moodswings in the car. Just let her do her thing and you do yours, it'll be fine.'

I nodded and looked down at my mate. Her eyes were closed and her heartbeat was steady. My left arm went around her back and my right arm around her knees. They met at the front where my hands held the controller.

After a couple more rounds of COD, Lotus moved a little as a groan escaped her lips. "You want to lie down?" I took a guess and she nodded. "Me first?" I asked and she nodded again. I laid down on my side in the corner but also kinda on my back. She crawled under my arms and wrapped hers around my torso.

"Thank you." Lotus mumbled, burying her face in my chest as well.

"It's all good." I rested my chin ontop of her head. My arms went around her and my hands held the controller behind her back.