11. Kane.

POV Lotus.

I opened my eyes and got a bit startled when I came face to face with my sleeping mate. I blinked confused as I sat up a little, looking down at Giovanni. For once, he seemed relaxed and peaceful.

"Gio?" I whispered and my mate's eyes opened and he jumped up from the bed, ready for an attack. His claws were out and his canines were too, a vicious snarl leaving his mouth.

"Amaris, what's wrong?" He questioned, his wolf features disappearing as he sat down back on the bed. His hand reached out, grabbed my chin and turned my face to his. His eyes searched mine for any sign of distress.

"I- I can see you." I mumbled shocked.

"You can?!" His eyebrows raised in surprised. I nodded as I stared into his gorgeous light brown eyes. "That's great." He muttered before standing up again. "I guess you can go to back school now."

"Great!" I chirped and jumped up from the bed. "I'll go get changed right now." I grinned as I walked towards the door. Then I changed my mind and turned around, going back to him.

"What are you-" He started but I cut him off by kissing him on the cheek.

"Thanks for taking care of me." I whispered before rushing out the door. I ran into my own room and leaned my back against the door, blushing furiously. I heard his quick heart beat as a small chuckle left his mouth. My heart pounded against my chest as I got dressed.

I put on some black ripped jeans with a white tank top. I shoved my feet in the Vans that Giovanni bought me and then went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I also washed my face and did my hair before lifting up my shirt.

I turned around and gasped when I saw my back. It looked like purple and blue had a huge war. Luckily, most parts already started healing but it still hurt a lot. I sighed and walked back to my room. I grabbed my bag and put on a camo jacket before going down the stairs.

"Ava!" I yelled but I didn't get a reply from her.

"Ava left already." Elijah shouted.

"Okay!" I replied.

"You're not going to drive yet." Giovanni stopped me from walking out the door. I opened my mouth to object but stopped when I saw that familiar don't argue with me look on his face. "We'll go to see the doctor after school." He informed me.

"I don't like the hospital." I pouted.

"Then I'll ask him to come here." He nodded.

"Okay." I chirped and grabbed my phone while walking into the kitchen.

'Hello?'

"Hey, Isaac." I chirped. "Can you give me a ride?"

'I don't have a car.' He chuckled. 'I have a motorcycle.'

"Sounds good to me." I shrugged.

'Alright, I'll be there in five.' He hung up the phone.

"Eat." Raymond handed me a bowl of cereal.

"Thanks." I grinned at him and started eating.

"When did you get here?" I asked.

"Charming." He mumbled, using a napkin to wipe some milk off my chin. "And I slept here. I've been helping Elijah with the paper work."

"Thank you, again." I smiled as I finished the last of the cereal. "Paperwork?" I put my bowl in the sink.

"The paperwork Gio is supposed to do but he couldn't." He told me.