Prologue

That's a picture of Bianca
Bianca's P.O.V

"Bianca you're a dumbass sometimes, you know that right?" Ana, my best friend, chuckled. Ana RalPa, is one of the few friends I have. She's a year older than me which makes her 18. Ana's super rich but she's not one of those rich people who like to show off their money, she's actually very nice. The thing I like the most out of Ana is that she won't judge you for whatever you do, she'll support each decision you make even if it isn't the best option.

"Ana you're a dumbass too so I don't know what you're trying to say." Julie Pascolo, my other best friend, said. She's 18 as well, she's also rich. Although, she has some problems with her lifestyle. Even though she's got problems, she's the happiest out of all of us. She never fails to make me and Ana laugh.

"Sh, let's just get this over with." I said calmly. Right now, we're at the beach playing volleyball against 3 other girls. 3 v. 3, this ought'll be fun.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Julie squealed because she got us a point by spiking. Ana and I just laughed. It's quite competitive, almost everyone at the beach is looking. Honestly, it's kind of weird to me because I don't like attention.

5-3, we won. Those girls we went against are really good, we said our farewells to them. I'm not that good at volleyball but Ana's the professional at it. Julie's in between, depends on her mood. I'm more into football but volleyball's nice too.

I followed Ana and Julie but my head was down, it's a habit of mines. It's like a shy gesture because I am shy. I might've tripped a few times.. Yes I'm a total clutch, it's not something to be proud of.

"Hey Julie slo-" I was about to continue but I bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean it," I apologized quickly before anything bad happens. You see, last time I bumped into someone, it wasn't great at all. Not one bit. My head was still down at this point.

"Just watch where you're going dumbass," a deep voice spat at me. I just decided to ignore him and go around him, I then lifted my head up to see Julie and Ana trying to hold back their laughter.

"Oh, ha ha. Laugh all you want," I, too was about to laugh. Hearing my best friend's laughter will make you want to laugh. "Poor Bianca," Ana teased. I bursted out laughing, they did as well. What a good laugh.

I dropped Ana and Julie off at their houses, yes I can drive and they're too lazy to drive. Driving's actually really fun, I somehow enjoy it. They live in those mansions, I live in the suburbs. I'm in middle class, so it's whatever. I don't really care about money.

I live in a 2 story house with my parents. I'm an only child, sadly. My life isn't the easiest. I have alcoholic parents who are seperated but stay under one house. They don't make any type of contact with each other, not even eye contact. They just criticize me and if they're really hurting, they take their anger out on me. Yes I get abused but I've learned to deal with it.

"Where the fuck is she?" My alcoholic father, Mason Jr. Lyr, yelled. He was inferring to me. I walked towards him, he looked super scary. I just kept my head down. "Yes?"

Not even another word from him, he immediately just slapped me, hard.

I'm Bianca Lyr, and this is my story.