5.

Bianca's P.O.V:

Ana was finally released and I got out out of that place. We have school today and I already don't even want to go.

Oh shit. I have to go to that dumb neighbor school. I totally forgot, I have to hurry before I get late. Their school starts earlier. I rushed all the way to Ygna. I'm super tired.

"Bianca, you're late." The coach informed me. Yeah I know, don't have to tell me. "I'm aware, it w-"

"That's what you said last time, go run the black top two times." She just motioned for me to go. I hate running so much, it's too much work like come on. She knows that for a fact but no; she still makes me run.

"Why the fuck is she here?" I heard a familiar voice. I turned my head towards the way I heard the voice from. The same rude guy from the hospital. The one I slapped...

"You're one of those cheer hoes that do those slutty dances," he teased me. I wasn't in the mood so I just ignored comment.

If you're so 'rich' then go to a private school you retarted mold. Although, I didn't have the courage to say that to his face. Weird right? I usually don't talk to people because, ew.

"So you're just gonna ignore me?" He asked. I nodded my head. "How come?" He needs to stop asking questions before I slap him, again.

"Because I don't know you." I just walked away but he grabbed my hand. "What do you want?"

"Chill out, babe I-" I cut him off before. "Don't ever call me that and get your greasy hand off of me." I took his hand off of my wrist. His hand wasn't greasy but it was meant to insult him in some way. I just started to run my laps.

After running, Julie told us that we had to change into our uniforms. I never performed for a rally outside of my own school so I'm somewhat nervous but that doesn't stop me.

"Don't be late next time Bianca." Julie informed me. I just nodded. Blah blah blah, same old same. The rally was only for Juniors and I'm good with that because we're the same level. No one above nor below. Just a Junior get together, well to me it is.

The worst thing that could ever happen during this rally is him. I saw him walk inside the gymnasium. Are you serious? He seemed like he's a senior. I stared at him with vicious eyes, he was shaking the principal's hand. Principal's pet.

"Goodmorning Juniors, please welcome our neighbor school's Junior cheerleaders!" The principal introduced us. Yes, our school has multiple cheer teams. One per grade level. Stupid right?

"Hit it!" I shouted loud enough for the DJ to hear. Music began and so did our dance.

After our dance, everyone cheered. It was all going great until he happened.

How stupid can he be?