4.

Bianca's P.O.V:

I'm in complete shock. Ana just told me what's been going on in her home. She's adopted, so her parents have been treating her like total shit. So did her 'siblings'. My heart just sank. I never thought that she was adopted but I mean, I never even saw her 'parents' but still.

"Ana, are you okay?" I asked. I knew for a fact that she wasn't but I just want her to know and feel as if I'm here. "No B, I'm really not." I hugged her tightly.

"Ana, I know you're not at your best right now but please don't let that change you. You're a very strong woman and I know you'll get through this. Julie and I will always be here for you, just let us know anything and we'll support you. You'll never ever be alone as long as Julie and I are here." I tried my best to comfort her. Tears were running down her face and I too, had tears running down my face.

"Thank you so much B, but can I get a few minutes alone? I need to rethink about what I'll do." I just nodded and left the room. I walked to the lounge near Ana's room and just sat down. My heart still shattered.

"Why are you crying?" A deep manly voice asked. I looked up, why does the same guy keep showing up? "It's nothing." He just hummed, not caring. I wasn't really expecting a stranger to care.

For some reason, more tears started to come out. "Can you not cry near me?" He asked in a rude tone. I looked at him. "What's your problem? I haven't even done anything bad towards you." I asked.

"Poor people like you irritate me." He stated so viciously. I know I'm poor but come on. I stood up and slapped him. "Don't ever disrespect me like that, people like you were once poor so don't take us for advantage. Be grateful you have something, ass hole." I went back to Ana's room.

"Ana, since when did this hospital have ass holes as visitors?" I asked, but no reply. I stared at her, she's sleeping. I tucked her in and whispered good night. I decided to sleep as well.

I was inside my house, my parents were in front of me as I was kneeling. What is going on?

"You're a mistake, worthless piece of sh-"

I was awoken by Ana. "Bianca are you okay?" I nodded my head. "You were moving a lot and y-" I cut her off.

"I don't want to talk about it please? How are you though? Did I wake you up?" I asked.

"No, the nurses came in here and checked up on me though. They told me that I'll be able to leave soon." She informed me.

Good, I don't want to be here any longer. Brings back memories...

That's another story that I won't tell just yet.