2.

That's Julie
Bianca's P.O.V

"Can time go faster so I can get out of this prison?" Julie complained. We're at 6th period, calculus with Ms. Navone. I hate math but I'm quite good at it, not to brag. In this class, Julie and Ana are here with me and the 'popular' people. I hate society.

"Stop complaining you big baby," Ana's smart but she couldn't focus with Julie's whining. Julie's very smart too but she complains, a lot. I do too but you know, I have my times. "Stop, both of you. We only have like 5 minutes left." I whispered so we wouldn't get in trouble.

"Hey B, do you have cheer today?" Julie asked. I nodded my head. Yes I do cheer just because it'll look good on my resume. It's not really that hard, plus it's fun.

Ana and Julie didn't want to join me because they were too 'busy' but they're never too busy for boys. I didn't complain though, I couldn't force them. I have practice from time to time, including today.

Let's fast forward to cheer practice.

"We have to perform at Ygna next week on Wednesday for their rally so be prepared." Our cheer coach, Alexis, announced. Ygna is a neighbor high school, they're like 10 minutes away, walking distance. This'll be the first time I go to that school so I'm a bit nervous but I'll get through it.

I'm now home, my parents are in their rooms. I decided to make dinner, even though they treat me badly, I still have respect for them and make them food. I decided to make some broccoli beef with rice. I love chinese food by the way.

I'm not that bad at cooking, I had my good and bad days. After cooking, I ate while watching some funny vines on my phone. I then washed my dishes, placed the rest of the broccoli beef and rice in the fridge. I decided to freshen up then go straight to sleep. Cheer is tiring.

My phone rang once I was about to fall asleep. Who the hell could it be. They can wait until I wake up. But it kept ringing. I grunted, picked up the phone.

"B, there's an emergency." Julie was panting, I instantly stood up. "What happened Julie?"

"Ana's at the hospital, come quickly. ASAP." She ended the call. I got so worried, I quickly got dressed up then I almost drove to the hospital but she didn't even give me the hospital's name. I sighed, too lazy to call her. I had no option though.

"Which hospital is it?" I asked. "Saint Jones." Julie replied then hanged up. What the hell, why does she keep hanging up. I feel like this is all just a set up but if it was an actual emergency, I didn't want to let Ana be alone. I quickly drove to Saint Jones.

"Julie? Ana?" I knocked on room 23, it was slightly open. I decided to take a peek if they're there. But it wasn't them, I apologized then quickly closed the door. How idiotic of me. Stupid, stupid.

"We're over here B," I heard Julie's voice and saw her peeking out of room 26. I went inside. I saw poor Ana on the bed, so sick. I went to the side of her bed, "Ana are you okay?"

"B, I have cancer." Ana answered.

I stood there, shocked.