I'll Be Your Waiter (Jandy) Part 2

Jack's POV

"Go and talk to him," Mikey smirked as i watched our waiter leave.

"He's gone around the back," i told him, seeing him slip around the corner and through the 'Staff Only' doors.

"More privacy," he winked.

I rolled my eyes, but he had a point. I nodded to him as i stood up and followed him, the other two guys working there smirked at me as i walked past them, "remind him he's on cleaning duty in there so don't get too messy."

I couldn't help but laugh, though i shook my head at the comment as i pushed through the doors. STAFF ONLY. I was half expecting the two behind the bar to pull me back through because i obviously wasn't allowed back there, but they let me continue. Maybe they'd been teasing Andy as much as Mikey had been teasing me, it had certainly looked that way.

I pushed the door open and there he was. His back was to me as he ran a hand through his hair, "what now, Ryan?" he asked as he turned to me.

"You're not Rye, sorry," he mumbled as his expression went from annoyed to shocked, "I uh... I thought you were Rye."

"Well you were wrong," i smirked, "i'm Jack."

A smirk soon appeared on his face as he looked up at me, "y'know, you're not allowed to be in here?"

"No? I could leave if you wanted me to," i teased as i stepped closer and closed the space between us.

He shook his head, "i won't tell if you don't."

"Deal."

Andy's POV

I couldn't resist any longer, he was such a fucking tease. I pulled him closer by his shirt and pressed my lips to his, smirking against him when i felt him kiss back.

His hands went to my shoulders, pushing me roughly against the wall as he deepened the kiss. My fingers ran through his hair as i bit his lip, earning a soft moan from him and a smirk from me.

I knew we'd been in there a while, but i hadn't realised just how long until there was a knock on the door and a shout from Brooklyn, "Mikey's waiting to go home, here!"

We pulled away and looked at each other, "i'm his ride," he chuckled, running his fingers through my hair.

I pouted a little but followed him out as he went back to his friend. I went to Rye behind the bar and he raised a brow as he took in my appearance, "did you fuck in there or what?"

"Course we didn't," i blushed, glancing over at Jack and Mikey. They hugged and Mikey grabbed his bag, having already put his coat on, and he left... without Jack.

"You're gettin' some tonight, mate," Rye smirked as he saw Mikey leave. "Go," he laughed and pushed me toward Jack.

I grabbed Jack's bag and lead him up to the staff room, throwing his things onto the table and throwing him onto the couch. I straddled his lap and kissed him roughly. My fingers fumbling to undo the buttons on his shirt as he pulled my plain black t-shirt over my head, letting the kiss break apart for only a fraction of a second.

---

"Guys it's almost 6," Rye woke me up, and after groaning at him to shut up, I realised where I was.

I was still in the staff room in work, still lying with Jack, both almost naked in only boxers.

I heard Rye try and hold back his laughter and I glared at him, "you're just jealous," i rolled my eyes.

"I'm guessing you had fun then?" he smirked as he gathered his things.

I nodded sleepily, "yeah we did."

"Good," he nodded, "but you need to wake him up, if Blair sees him he'll kill both of you."

Blair was our manager, he owned the restaurant we worked in and Rye was right, he'd kill me if he saw not only a customer in the staff room, but me and a customer half naked in the freakin' Staff room.

I sat up and grabbed his shirt to give to him, "Jack, wake up, we've got to go."

---

We made it out just in time, Rye waited for Blair and the morning staff to arrive while me, Jack and Brooklyn went out back to my car.

I drove Rye and Brook home as usual and then turned to Jack, "i could drive you home if you like, or somewhere else.. Like my place?"

"Your place sounds good," he smirked.