Bet - Brandy

I just had to scroll through a month's worth of chat with Milli to find this picture ugh

Andy's POV

We were having the best day. It was just me and Brook and although he's an idiot, I loved him more than anything. We'd just had lunch in the best little cafe ever, in the middle of the park, and now we were walking around, hand in hand.

"We have to try that," Brooklyn chuckled, pointing at the assault course.

"We all know I'm the king of that," i smirked, referring to me - definitely cheating - completing it in an old vlog.

"I'll beat you right now," he said, holding his hand out, "if you beat me, I'll do anything you want."

"Ditto," i shook his hand.

We both fell off.

We both fell off, however, Brooklyn fell off before I did. So he owed me.

"C'mon," i smirked and grabbed his hand, pulling him over to the path, "you owe me!"

"Yeah yeah, what do you want?" he chuckled, clearly not happy about losing the bet.

"I'll show you later," i winked and kissed his cheek.

He smirked, "or you could show me now. We'll find somewhere private.."

"Yeah?" i smirked, "what if someone sees us?"

"They won't," he bit his lip.

"I tell you what," i chuckled, I didn't fancy risking anything, "we'll get some cute Brandy pictures for Instagram and then go straight back to the flat and I'll show you what I'm thinking. Yeah?"

"Sounds pretty good," Brooklyn smiled, running over to the lake and getting his phone out.

He took some pictures of him with the lake in the background before calling me over. We got some cute AF Brandy pictures and then Brook insisted on climbing the tree over the lake.

"It'll make a good picture, yeah, but don't you remember what happened last time you did this?" i laughed as he edged up the tree.

"But I've learned from my mistakes, I won't fall in again," he said, and he believed it too.

Granted, we got some good pictures before it happened, but of course he fell in. Of course i laughed. I almost dropped mine and Brooklyn's phones as i laughed, falling on the floor, "i told you.."

I couldn't even help him onto dry land I was laughing so much, but as soon as he got out of the lake he jumped on me, soaking me. I guess I deserved it for laughing.

I gave Brooklyn my jacket to try and keep him warm on the short walk home, and he stripped off as soon as we got to the flat, running into the bathroom.

After checking for the other guys, and realising none of them were in, I joined Brook in the shower, "can I show you now?"