i love you and only you

Liz's pov: I tapped my foot nervously as I waited for Zach to get to Starbucks. I heard the door open and I quickly looked over at it to see Zach scanning the room. Once his eyes landed on me he smiled and walked over. I stood up just before he got to me and he pulled me into a hug. I broke the hug and he started to lean in to kiss me, but I turned my head so he could only kiss my cheek. He looked at me confused and I just sat down. Zach sat down across from me.

"So why'd you want to meet up?" Zach asked.

I took out my phone silently and pulled up my dm with Olivia (aka drizzy.livvy).

"Because of this." I said as I put my phone in front of him.

Zach picked up my phone and looked through the dm.

"I never texted her that." Zach said.

"I don't believe you." I said.

Zach pulled his phone out of his pocket. Unlocked it then set it in front of me. It was opened to his text messages with Olivia.

"The last message I sent Olivia was the night before we kissed and I broke up with her that night." Zach said.

I looked at his messages to see he was telling the truth. I pushed his phone towards him.

"How do I know you didn't delete the messages already?" I asked.

"Are you really going to believe a girl who you've never met over me?" He asked.

"That's the thing Zach, I don't know who to believe." I said.

"I mean fuck I feel like I barely even know you anymore!" I exclaimed causing a few people to look at me.

I felt my cheeks heat up and I sink down in the chair a bit.

"I love you and only you, E." Zach said as he reached across the table to grab my hands, but I pulled my hands away.

"How can you love me when I was never even really yours?" I asked.

"You were though, once upon a time." He said.

"We barely even dated, how could you call that love?" I asked.

"Because no matter what I never stopped caring for you and I know you never stopped caring for me." He said.

"So please just give me another chance." He pleaded.

I sighed.

"I'll think about it." I said.

And with that I stood up and left.