❦ 0.7 ❦

ɴɪɢʜᴛs

Ꮙeronica is laying on her bed, staring at the ceiling with a blank face.

She doesn't know how long she's been laying here. She knows it's been hours. It was around 11:45 am when she arrived home and told her parents she'd been at a sleepover with her friends.

While they weren't happy Veronica didn't tell inform them of this 'sleepover', they believed her, and that's all that mattered.

She's thinking of everything that happened since she joined the Heathers. Her life is so different now. It hasn't even been a month and she's already went along with one of Chandler's evil schemes, went to a party, and had sex with the queen bitch herself.

The tanned girl sighs and runs her fingers through her hair. She isn't upset about what happened with Heather Chandler, no. She's.. confused.

She sits up now, glancing at herself in the mirror on her wall.

"Christ, Veronica, get ahold of yourself," She groans.

The brunette stands up and walks over to her bookshelf. She scans the shelves until she finds what she's looking for. Yearbooks.

Veronica grabs the pile of yearbooks and plops into the chair at her desk. She begins to flip through the books, finding photos of Heather Chandler.

It's strange. Even Westerburg's demon queen had childish innocence way back when. Veronica giggles at the photos of a younger Heather Chandler, who's wearing a genuine smile. Not a sarcastic, bitchy one.

And in the yearbook from her third grade year, Veronica finds photos of she, Duke, Martha Dunnstock, and Betty Finn on the playground. The freckle faced girl thinks back to those days, when Duke wasn't a complete asshole.

She continues looking through the yearbooks, taking her time on freshman year. This is the peak of Heather Chandler, she notices. There are photos of her all over the ninth grade section.

Once she reaches last year's yearbook, the most recent one, she pauses. The brunette grabs her kindergarten yearbook and compares photos.

It is strange to her to see how everyone has changed so drastically. Especially Heather Chandler. She was once an ordinary student, a kid. But now she's far more than that. She's the almighty, and Veronica is practically bowing at her feet.

Veronica shuts her yearbooks and pushes them to the side. She glances down at the pajamas she's wearing and quietly laughs. She has no clue what she's doing or what she's feeling, but for some reason she grabs three things.

A blank cassette, her tape recorder, and her old CD player.

She sets everything up and begins recording, a list of songs already in her head.

It takes a few hours to get the mix done, but when it's done, Veronica is pretty satisfied.

sɪᴅᴇ ᴏɴᴇ

ʜᴏʟᴇ - ᴅʏɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪᴀɴ ᴊᴏɴᴇsᴛᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴀssᴀᴄʀᴇ - ᴀɴᴇᴍᴏɴᴇ
ɴɪʀᴠᴀɴᴀ - ʟᴏᴜɴɢᴇ ᴀᴄᴛ
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜɴᴀᴡᴀʏs - ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ
ᴏᴀsɪs - ʀᴏʟʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪᴛ

sɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ

ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴅɪɢᴀɴs - ʟᴏᴠᴇғᴏᴏʟ
sɪxᴘᴇɴᴄᴇ ɴᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪᴄʜᴇʀ - ᴋɪss ᴍᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴀɴʙᴇʀʀɪᴇs - ʟɪɴɢᴇʀ
ᴏᴀsɪs - ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀᴡᴀʟʟ
ᴅᴜʀᴀɴ ᴅᴜʀᴀɴ - ᴏʀᴅɪɴᴀʀʏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ