Chapter 2: At the Hotel

HARRY'S P.O.V

"So Luna. How about when we get to the hotel we play a little game?" I ask.

"Sure. What kind of game?" She asks excitedly.

"How about we play a game like, where we learn more about you. Kind of like Truth or Dare without any dares." I tried to explain as best I could. God, her eyes. They are so beautiful.

"Sounds like a plan." Luna smiled, and turned to Louis. " You gonna play too, Lou?"

"Awe, you already have a nickname for me? Of course I'll play! Hazza this one is a keeper!" Louis exclaimed.

"Louis. I know she is. And you can't have her!" I said and Luna blushed.

"Okay." He smiled.

When we arrived at the hotel we formed a circle in the living area. I started the game off with a question.

"So Luna, how old are you?" I ask.

"18."

"Do you have any siblings?"

"Well I did. But when she was 9 my Mom and her were in a car wreck. And my Dad went missing two years ago. So I moved from San Jose to L.A."

Tears are streaming down her face now,"I'm so sorry." Is all I could say. I lean over and hug her tightly.

"Thank you so much, all of you." Awkward silence, "Next question?"

"Oh. Unman, Lou you have one?"

"Yeah!!! Do you and Hazza have a thing?" Curse you Lou! Wait to make her feel awkward!

"Haha,  not that I know of!" She winked at me and nudged me in the ribs.

"Liam you got one?" I laughed.

"Umm, yeah.  What would be your idea of a romantic date?" He smirked. So immature my friends are.

"Umm. I guess Having a table with simple roses surrounding us and a simple meal and time to talk. So I would be able to get to know them more.  And this so romantic table-in my dreams-would be -"

"Under the Eiffel Tower!" Yelled Zayn

"Nope. Under the Golden gate Bridge. Of course, Zayn."  She laughed. I love her laugh. It's so natural. Not forced.

"My turn!" Yelled Niall,"What is your favorite Book and Movie series?"

"Harry Potter all the way!"

"I see..." Niall smirked. Cheeky Bugger.

"Zayn?" Luna asks.

"What is your favorite color?"

"Tiffany Blue."

"Okay. Now you've each asked a question... Soo lets play hide n' seek." Luna suggested.

"Cool! Lets play in teams!" Louis shouted.

"OK. Luna and Harry." Zayn smirked, "Niall and Liam,  and Louis and I." Zayn announced. I was actually super happy to be teamed up with Luna.

"Okay! Come on Luna!" I grabbed her hand to pull her up then I remembered, "Wait who is seeking?"

"I know! Zayn a Louis can both be seekers, since they came up with the teams." Luna said.

"Yeah!!! Okay go HIDE!" Niall hollered.

I pulled Luna along with, knowing the perfect place to hide. Its small, but hey should I care? I opened the door to the closet and opened up the hamper. Don't worry it isn't too small *wink*.