Chapter 15: What Could Go Wrong?

NIALL'S P.O.V

"I'm Hungrrrrrrrrryy!" I whine, poking Liam's leg.

"Shh. Go make something." He says, angrily. Zayn really got him worked up. I don't know how.. Well yes I do... They were fighting about feelings, and how something hurt Luna..

"Fiine! Harry?" I yell, into his room, before remembering that he's with Luna,"Pftsh. I don't need him. Dadadadadadadadadadadada?!?!" I yell into Louis' ear, and he pushes me away.

"What? I'm not your Dada."

"I'm Hungry."

"Always hungry." Louis sighs, walking into the kiitchen area... Now that I think about it, this is more of a pent house... He starts making eggs and bacon. The smell of the bacon wafts over to the table where I'm sitting, and my mouth starts watering.

"Louis!" I whine. His head darts over to me, and then he starts laughing like crazy,"What?" I ask, having no Idea whats going on.

"Y-y-your f-foreh-ead." He breathes out, clutching his stomach.

"What? What happened?" I whimper, smoothing my hand across my forehead.

"HELP! MURDERER!" Louis screams, still clutching his stomach.

"I didn't murder you!" I protest.

"No! Jimmy Protested!" He yelps.

"Liam! Louis dying!" I cry.

"What?!" Liam yells, flinging the door open.

"He won't stop laughing, and he says I murdered him, but I didn't, and thats impossible beacause he is still alive-"

"Niall, calm down. I'll talk to him." He says, and takes Louis' side,"Louis? Dude?"

"Ha-Oh yeah?" He responds, stifling back laughs.

"Are you ok?"

"Ha-I-ah-NO!" He yells.

"Whats wrong?"

"Hm, whats wrong? I don't know. ZAYN! I heard your conversation, Liam..."

"What? Then why are you laughing?" I ask.

"Because. I love Laughing. It keeps my mind off the bad things, and lets me focus on the good." Louis explains.

"You really care about Luna, don't you?" Liam asks, pulling Louis up.

"I know its stupid, because we've only known her for close to a month, but shes like a little sister to me." He sighs, going back to scraping the burnt bacon and eggs out of the pan.

"Thats not stupid. Its sweet!" I squeal.

LUNA'S P.O.V

"Bye Zayn!" I yell, shutting the door in his face.

"Ohh.." Harry groans, rubbing his eye.

"Harry?" I ask, and he gestures to go on,"I think we should go back home."

"What?"

"Without Zayn knowing-"

"Okay, but what about our room?" He asks.

"We'll find some couple, tell them its their's for another two days, and jet off back to Cali." I smile.

"And when did you think of all of this?" He chuckles.

"Just now!" I exclaim, being happier that we're leaving.

"PACK!" He orders but I put the hand up.

"I forgot my cover-up outside. Be right back!" I say waving him off, and opening our door. I walk to the bench I was sitting at, and for crying out loud, someone took it. So I make my way to the main office, and stop at the counter.