Chapter 8: Back at Home

HARRY'S P.O.V

When the nurse told me visiting hours are over I didn't want to leave... But I had to.

"Harry..."

"Yes, Luna?" I smile.

"Didn't I say that I get out today?"

"Yeah! Excuse me?" I ask the nurse who is at the door waiting.

"Yes, sir?"

"Luna says she gets out today."

"Lat me check." She says and starts flipping through her clip-board.

"Oh yes... It looks like Ms. Cabri gets out in five minutes. You may check her out if you are... Mr Styles?"  She smiles.

"Yes, I'm Mr. Styles."

"He is... Harry did you bring your license and ID and what not?" Luna asks from behind me.

"Yeah." I say pulling my wallet out and showing it to the nurse. She looks from her clip board to my wallet a few times before she brings in a wheel chair so we can leave.

"Alright here you are." She says helping Luna into it. She shows us how it works and then sends us off.

"Ugh. Look what I did to myself. Just because I thought you didn't love me, I had to go try and-"

"Don't say the K word." I say.

"Fine wittle baby-waby. Try and blank myself without asking you about it."

"Thats better." I smile.

"Yay! Hotel sweet Hotel!" She grins trying to jump up and run but I hold her back.

"You are injured." I say simply and she frowns.

"Well I like standing." She says and its my turn to frown.

"Why?"

"Because when you stand... You look cool." Then she wheels away from me.

"Hey!" I say running after her.

"Whaaaat?" She whines.

"How are we supposed to get you in the house?"

"Ohh. Whaaaat? How did we not think of that?"

"I don't know. Oh look! Theres Liam and Louis! They're strong like me!" I yell.

"LOUIS! I HAVE A BROKEN LEG A BROKEN ARM AND A DAMAGED EYEBALL!" Luna yells and I bust up laughing.

"OH MY GOD! LIAM! LOOK, LOOK, LOOK! LUNA! AND HARRY! OH GOD! SHES OK!!!" Louis yells and bounces over to us like a little kid.

"Oww." Luna groans when Louis hugs her.

"Sorry! Are you ok? Oh god, I killed Luna." Louis panics.

"Lou, you didn't kill me."

"Oh. Good. Phew." Then I grab her hand and kiss her forehead, which makes Louis confused,"What? Wait you two are together? Oh god. Sirius help me!" He says and falls to the side-walk dramatically.

LUNA'S P.O.V

"Is he ok? Lou, are you ok?" I ask.

"I'm chili dog." I start gasping for air when he says this, its hilarious,"Daddy shes dying again!"

"No-Y-you-are-just.. When- Since you have an english accent when you said 'Chili Dog' it-it sounded HI-LAR-IOUS." I laugh.

"Oh. Nevermind Daddy! I'm just cute." Louis smiles when Liam approaches us.