Chapter 13: Hawaii

LUNA'S P.O.V

"Harry, when do we land?"

"In Hawaii."

"No WHEN do we land?" I ask.

"Quarter to pie." He mumbles.

"PIE?! Oi!" I say as some little kid kicks the back of my chair.

"Is that Harry Styles?" She asks sweetly.

"Umm, no his name is Robin Mc. Shlobbin." I say hastily, saying the first thing that comes to mind.

"No. He's Harry Styles!" She insists.

"N-Oh fine. He is. I'll get you a signed sock if you don't say anything!" I plead and she nods her head,"Harry? Boo? Haz?!"

"PIE?!" He yells and I cup a hand over his mouth.

"Give me your sock!" I demand and he gives me a questioning look, but slips it off,"Now sign it." I say handing him a sharpie from my purse.

"Ugh." He groans and signs it. I turn to hand it to the girl but she pushes it towards me.

"You sign it too." She demands.

"This day keeps getting weirder and weirder." I mumble under my breath, signing the sock and handing it to the girl.

"Thanks. Whats your name?"

"Luna. And yours?" I ask, smiling.

"Dolce. I'm italian. Do you like Harry Potter?" She grins.

"Infact I do. How'd you guess?" I smile.

"You have a lightning bolt on your forehead." She says and pokes my forehead.

"Thats still there?! How funny.." I smile. I've gained more courage listening to Daniel Radcliffe and One Direction in video diaries. Quite funny now that I'm dating one of my idols.

"WE'RE LANDING! PLEASE PUT YOUR SEATBELTS ON TO MAINTAIN SAFETY!" The captain of the plane, shouts over the intercom. Everyone's seatbelt notifications light up, and we proceed to landing. Once we land they tell us it is safe to remove our seatbelts and grab our carry ons'.

 "Luna?" Harry whispers in my ear as we step into the car, driving us to our hotel. We got our luggage off of the luggage transfer thing and we have our carry-ons and stuff...

"Hmm?" I mumble back.

"I can't wait to get to the hotel."

"Don't even think Harry. I am going out to enjoy all of the flea markets, expensive stores, views, and everything else before our nasty hotel-" whoa. This is not a nasty hotel. Its actually a five star resort... Whatever. Still doing all that before anything... Kinky?

"What were you saying?" Harry smirks pulling us out of the vehicle.

"Um. No. Still doing everything I just listed before going into our room... Suite... I bet you it looks like a pent house inside..." I smile, thinking out loud.

"I bet you it does, now lets explore!" He jumps and pulls me to him.

"Are they bringing our luggage up to our suite?" I ask him flinging my purse onto my shoulder.

"Yeah, I asked Mr. Hurg and he said they are.."

"Wait let me tip them." I say pulling from his hold and walking over to the people putting our stuff onto one of those trolley things,"Here. Your tip." I smile and give them each a ten.

"Well thank you miss." They say at the same time, and I look closer. OMG! James and Oliver Phelps. In front of me. For the second time... Omg.

"Y-you... I-"