Metting them

(Y/N)s POV
I had just finished listening to the phone guy and I was freaking out. Then Bonnie appears next to the door and grabs me I luckily am trained in martial arts and flipped him over me,pinning his arm to his back. After I flipped him,he,supriseingly,tired human. And I laughed so menisingly I swear I saw beads of sweat rolling down his forehead. I tightened my grip on his arm,makeing him grunt in pain. I heard running down the hallway and turned,almost losing my grip on the bunnie's poor,poor arm,witch probably hurt like heck. When I turned I saw the rest of the animatronics in human form,staring in shock and horror,so naturally I decided to tense them up a bit more,by saying:"Take one more step and the bunnie's arm is broken.And if I catch the golden trucker behind me Bonnie shall suffer the same broken armed fate."(I refuse to cuss)they just nodded in response, probably wondering how I knew about Goldie. Well I have my secrets. Deal wif it. But what really surprised me was they were all boys, even Chica who I will call Chico. Then the bear did something really stupid and stepped toward me causing me to tighten my grip on Bonnie's arm"SHES NOT KIDDING! PLEASE STEP BACK."Bonnie yelled. The I laughed so freaking menisingly ALL there eyes widened. They were scared,the killer robots,scared of me. "I RUN THIS PLACE DURING THE NIGHT!UNDER STOOD?" I yelled. They all shook their heads rapidly in response,so I let go of Bonnie's arm."MY ARM HURTS SO FREAKING MUCH!!!WHAAAAAAA!"Bonnie screeched at the top of his lungs. Then the 6:00 bell rang, signaling the end of my shift. They all sighed in releif "Bye mother-truckers" I said walking out. I couldn't wait to terrorize them more.
Freddy's POV
I was scared. We all were scared. But,oddly I was attracted.

Another chapter donee YYYAAAAAAAAAYYYY