Mettin the golden b-word

I WILL NEVER CUSS MUHAHAHA

((lol i start cussing in the next book shut the fuck up baby me))

(Y/N)s POV
When I got to the office tonite I saw the golden female dog himself. Then he started walking towards me,the idiot. He was right in front of me when I decided to grab his arm and pin it behind his back,like when I gained control of this place during the night. I started gripping his arm tighter and tighter. Then he let out a screech of pain,causing the four main animatronics to come to the office and their eyes to go wide at the sight.

"Are you EVER going to come to the office and try to kill me again?"

"N-non please let go."

"what did you say?"

"N-NON! PLEASE LET GO!!"

"WHOS IN CHARGE?"

"Y-YOU MADAME! LET GO!!"

"I LET GO AT MY OWN TRUCKING TERMS YA FEMALE DOG!"at this point Goldie was crying in pain. The others were in more shock than I have ever seen them. Then I let go and started crying.

"I only had to learn martial arts cause my ex was a comeplete phyco. I had to break his arm to get away from him alive after I broke up with him. I couldn't take the abuse anymore. I'm sorry I hurt you"I managed between sobs as they came in and hugged me. I loved it there.

The new chapter!!!!!!!!!YYYAAAAAAAAAAAAYY!