Now back to our regularly schedualed fanfic

Your POV
The next day at work I waved to the animatronics and just kept walking. I didn't notice that the animatronics were staring at me. I had my hair down, as opposed to keeping it in a ponytail all the time.

Bonnie's POV

           (Y/N) walked in (more like strutted in) wearing a random (f/c) bow tie.'but why tho' I thought staring at the bow tie. Her hair was down. I am glad I'm not currently a human. (Lalalaladoyouknowwhyhesglad?) And I could tell Freddy and Chico were too. Foxy's human head poked out and he was almost immediately gripping his nose between his thumb and pointer finger. There was a tiny bit of blood dripping down his fingers though. Oh shiza.

    "Hi foxy!!! What's wrong?" You asked him. More blood started dripping down his fingers. You took a black handkerchief out of your pocket and handed it to him. "Here. To stop the blood flow." You handed it to him and  walked to the office. I turned human and walked over to him

     " GIVE ME THE HANDKERCHIEF!"I yelled.

      "NO IT MINE NOW YE LANDLUBBER!!!" Then Freddy and Chico came over and the four of us started bickering. Then Goldie joined. Oh shiza.

Your POV

      You were watching them argue while listening to pandora. Then the first FNaF rap came on. You started singing along to it.

The animatronics has sung the course and Freddy had done his animatronic screech at the end by the time that you had finished laughing your arses off it was six a.m. So you kissed them each on the cheek and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ANOTHER CHAPTER IS DONE YAY