A/n plus CHAPTAH

what's this? 1k views

what's this? 1k views. THE HECC U GUYS?! PEOPLE CARE ABOOT DIS CRAP?! *ahem* surry went a little Canadian there. *canadian please plays in zhe background* *im not even a little canadian* anywhosie-woosie on to the chapter, eh?

———————————————————————-
Reader POV

You stared at your phone in shock. Your boyfriend had been cheating on you since You got your glasses. Sorry. EX boyfriend. You got your glasses a year ago. He just told you that he had proposed to his side chick. Over text. Friggin heccer. You ran to your office, crying. You closed both doors and hid under the desk.

'I can't believe him....'

"Mmh- sadness."

The power was draining quick, with both doors being down. But did you care? No.

You took off your glasses and slid them across the room. You couldn't see, but your glasses were the reason your ex had cheated on you.

The power went out and the animatronics ran in in human form. Goldie picked up your glasses. Freddy found you and they all crawled under the desk with you.

"Hey... what's wrong?" Bonnie asked

"Boyfriend.... cheated.... since glasses..... year.... proposal to side chick..... told over text..." you choked out between sobs

The animatronics looked more ready to kill than they ever have.

Good luck to that cheating meanie.

You laid your head on Foxy's shoulder and cried. Chico hugged you. Goldie put your glasses on your face. "Now, why would someone cheat on ye, lass?" Foxy asked.

"I'm ugly....."

"NO YOURE NOT!!!" They all screamed at the same time. You smiled at them.

"Thanks guys...."

"Now there's a smile" Freddy said happily.

They all hugged you, and you fell asleep truly feeling cared about.