Feelings (2)

Feelings (2)
By: Niya / BloodyLover

Feelings the things that lets us know that we're
Human.
They help us to help others.
Happiness, Sadness, Anger, Fear, Envious, and so many more.
No one will ever admit to Anger, Fear, Envy, and Sadness.
Why?
Well we were raised to always be happy. If you felt any other emotion then Happiness, then your broken something is wrong with you. Your circuits are malfunctioning. Sometimes we wished that we could only feel happiness. But if we only felt happiness, we would no longer have what makes us the same at the end of the day. We wouldn't be human. No one will admit to Envy, I will. I am indeed am envious but the reason your saying is invalid. Envy is an ugly emotion that we feel because, it let's us know what or who we like and dislike. I am envious right now, but the reason is different than what others are saying. I am not envious of the two people being happy together and loving there lives. No, I am envious of one who wanted another and that in turn made me envious. Dances that day I have grown to hate. One constantly dragging the other away from me. But I will still nod and say that I am envious of the two who live togther to be happy for each other, because at the end of the day they will be the fool. But since I have warned them, maybe I will save them the title of "The fool" I in turn might become "The hanged man."