4th Set

°Classmate = Ally?°

"There's one more condition."

"What?" she asked.

Izanami grinned. "Your teammates must be the new recruits."

"You don't need to find recruits, Yuyuki. They'll come to you." Saito said, reassuringly.

"What do you mean?" Yuyuki furrowed her brows.

Kaede sneered. "We overheard that three girls came to Okane-sensei, but not at the same time, asking for a club application today."

"When he asked them what club they'll be going to, they said," Nimura paused for dramatic effect, " the volleyball club."

"Also, we came to know that they're all first years in Class 3." Izanami said.

Michimiya gasped. "They're in the same class as you, Yuyuki-kun! Do you know them?"

"No... But I think I know one."

°°°

Yuyuki had her face planted on her desk as she recalled yesterday's events.

She abruptly straightened and arched on the backrest of her seat, throwing her head back and messing up her hair.

"Hitsujisaki," a voice loudly called from the front, "is there something wrong?"

All eyes zoomed to her and she froze. "None, Takeda-sensei." Yuyuki reddened, sitting properly.

He smiled. "Alright."

When everyone focused back on the blackboard, Yuyuki slumped against her seat. 'What if Izanami-senpai was bluffing? There are still no club applications that came to Yui-senpai yesterday, she said so herself.' she thought, 'Maybe they're chickening out. Are they having second thoughts? Or did Izanami-senpai and the others scared them off?'

Yuyuki glanced over to Etsuko. Who was too busy listening and too dense to feel the white blonde's stares. But what Yuyuki didn't know was two pairs of eyes regarding her. The owners turned away just as Yuyuki cut off her gaze from the side of Etsuko's head.

"Etsuko!" Yuyuki instantly hollered after their teacher exited the room, it was their 10-minute break before the last period of the morning classes

The bun girl flinched. "... What?"

The white blonde scrambled to Etsuko's desk, thrusting her face an inch away from the bun girl's. Who yanked herself against the wall and shoved Yuyuki's face away before the white blonde could open her mouth. "First off, don't do that! You freaked me out!" Etsuko shouted, terrorized.

"Gomen!" Yuyuki looked at her with a red handprint on the center of her face.

".. Did I... pushed you away that hard?"