and I never stopped.

"First best is falling in love. Second best is being in love. Least best is falling out of love. But any of it is better than never having been in love."
— Maya Angelou

You can never go wrong with some form of love.

This has never been about me falling in love until I found the one. Every one has been the one.

The one who made me breathless.

The one whose loyalty still makes me believe in people.

The one who taught me that, despite what I may have thought, I am not entitled to other people's love.

The one who made me understand that loving two people is possible, but also cruel - choose the one you can't live without or just choose yourself.

The one who still makes my heart hurt because he's hiding so much in an attempt to not go unwanted.

The one who helped me realize that I do love more than one kind of person and I am not greedy or selfish or unsure.

The ones who I used in my time of feeling so damaged beyond repair that I needed to damage others to feel less alone - I will never stop being sorry.

The one who passed on a lesson in love that no one had ever taught me - love can be hard and chaotic and can hurt like a dagger through the heart, but, also, love can feel sweet and soft and make you want to cry in all of the best ways.

My bleeding heart never stops bleeding. I fall in love with the woman who checks me out at the grocery store and tells me that she's never seen features like mine before. I fall in love with the guy at the club who doesn't love women, but dances like he can hear the universe telling him what steps to take. I fall in love with every new friend who walks into my life, and with every enemy because I can see the parts of myself I once couldn't face inside them. Those parts need love too.

Fall in love hard, and never stop falling.