8

Logans pov-

I want to so badly get to know Kelsey, but it's as if she's hiding from everything and everyone. I want to help with whatever she is going through but I can't. She barely knows me and I barely know her, which I plan on fixing. I sighed as I stared at the black tv screen.
"Logan if you want to get to know her that bad, ask her out" Lydia told me as she typed away on the computer. I let out a long breath and turned to look at her.
"If she would talk to me I would" I said back to her. She made a confused look at me.
"She's different Lydia, I mean usually girls are willing to talk to me, but Kelsey" I trailed off trying to find the right words to say "she's just different"
"Why because she won't throw herself at you?" Lydia asked laughing.
"Ha Ha. I'm serious Lydia" I said rolling my eyes. She nodded. "I know you are" I rolled my eyes again and stood up. Lydia definitely isn't helping. She sighed and continued doing whatever it was she was doing.

I need to figure out a way to get Kelsey to open up to me. But I can't force her to do that because what if she's like really sensitive about the topic and then breaks down and then hates me even more. I need to stop thinking like this. She just hasn't warmed up to me. She's new to LA. Yeah, that's it. My thoughts began to annoy me so I pushed them away and walked around my room. I'm getting kicked out soon and I need to find a place.

My door opened and Evan and Brenden came running in and yelling for some reason.
"Hey your not screaming with us" Evan pointed out as he jumped on the bed behind me.
"I'm thinking" I told them hoping they wouldn't push.
"About that girl? Dude a little off" Evan said. I turned around and pushed him backwards rolling my eyes. He laughed and punched my back.
"Ow you little shit head! Get out! And Kelsey isn't a little off, she's different" I told him. He and Brenden roles their eyes.
"Dude just talk to her if it's bothering you this much" Brenden said patting my shoulder.
"I mean if you could just smash someone else" Evan stated plainly behind me.
"Shut up Evan" I stood up from my bed and walked out of my room and out to the balcony. God I can't ever get advice from anyone now.
You know what. I'm not gonna mope around the house all day, I'm gonna do something.

After I sprayed some cologne and put on a new shirt that didn't have dog hair on it, I walked out to the hallway and started towards her room.

I made it there in a few minutes and it just now dawned on me. What if she isn't home? But who am I kidding, she's new here. I built up enough courage after a small pep talk between me and hooded me in my head, and knocked on her door.
It opened a second later and there she stood, beautiful as ever. Her long dark hair pulled into a messy bun, a sports bra and sweat pants as her outfit and her black framed glasses sitting perched on her cute tiny nose. Perfect.
"Logan?" She asked surprised and confused to see me. Please don't slam the door. Please don't slam it.
But she didn't. She moved to the side and pulled my inside.

———
Slow, slow, slow updates if any because I still want to write this book, but it will take time. If you do happen to read Harry Styles fan fiction you can peep my other account LovemyHazza I'm active on there and it would mean a lot if you'd check it out :)

Please vote❤️ and maybe I'll update again if I can get at least, AT LEAST, 10 votes on here?

All the love
C <3