Nine

I looked at Kelsey, unaware of what to do next. She sort of paced around the room and stopped to look at me. "What the hell am I doing here?" She suddenly asked me. "I mean seriously, I have no friends, I need a job and my apartment is so bare it's making me want to throw up" my eyes widen at her sudden outburst. "Sorry, it's a lot but I need a favor from you" I nodded urging her to go on. "I kinda killed someone and I need you to hide the body" she said with the most serious tone and facial expression I've ever seen a girl make. She busted out laughing and shook her head. "I'm kidding but seriously I need a favor" I nodded "Okay go on"

Kelsey sat me down on her couch and proceeded to tell me how she wants to start her YouTube channel up again but she didn't exactly know how to get back into the whole thing. To which I told her that once she turns the camera on everything will come back to her. She'll be comfortable again.

"Thank you soooo much" she said as we stood in her doorway. I nodded with a small smile on my lips.
"Your a lot more talkative when it's just the two of us" she nodded in agreement. "Well I'm usually just cool, calm and collected but I'm wound up on caffeine for one and two, I'm excited to be back on my channel" She told me as she leaned on the door frame. "Well I'm glad I could help" I say with a smile. She nods and looks down at her feet covered with Christmas socks before looking back to me.
"I'll see you around" she said raising her eyebrow. I nodded. "Definitely" and with thatI left back to my apartment.

~Kelsey~

I rummaged around my boxes in my closest before I finally found my camera. A little bit outdated now but I can get a new one soon. I smiled to myself before getting off my knees and taking the box of my old things and setting it on my bed.

It was weird for me to see all the tripods and lenses and different cameras in the box. I had the YouTubed life figured out.

I set the camera on the tripod and then sat that on my desk. I turned the light on giving me better lighting and pressed record.

"Hey, well it's been what? Two years since I was last on her and talked to you guys. And you deserve an explanation. But without giving away m whole life to social media, the moral of the story is that my family and myself were going through a really hard time. My family eventually got over it but I didn't, and I still haven't but I'm getting there. And I'll be okay soon. So if your still here, thank you so much for sticking around. See you soon, bye"

I didn't edit the video at all, I left in my stuttering and the points where I kinda wanted to cry. I left in the breaks I took trying to figure out what to say. This video is as raw as it gets.

And I posted it.

———
HIII OMG HIIIII
I kinda put my books into the wattys and YOU GUYYSSSSSSS 'my brothers best friend' is number one rank in be a maverick. Holy shit!!!! Thank you sooo much for the endless support even now when I usually don't use this account! It truly means the world to me that you guys still are here❤️

I love each and every single one of you❤️
Thank you :)

All the love
Xx