Prologue

Prologue

I felt so bored every single things around me were always the same...

After I changed my home to here, I still missed how I was like at my late home, maybe I'll need more time to get used to this new home.

Just as I felt I might need to take a nap again something bothered me. I looked at my ringing and vibrating phone. Whoever called me if it's not a good topic I'll surely teach them some lessons with my word. Urg!

I picked my phone up not even bothered looking at the name of the caller. Just when I was on my way to say hi that person suddenly blurted out. "Is that Cher? Why am I asking it anyway Huhh." She added some complains to herself, well actually not some because it took almost 30 seconds until she noticed me again.

Okay, And now that person is talking to herself. I immediately know that this kind of habit must be my best friend, Hope.

"Oh! sorry Cher. I forgot that I'm making call to you, my dear friend." Don't need to tell that's definitely Hope. It seemed like I forgot her girly voice for some time because right after the end of school semester, my mother assigned me to go to Thailand. Actually that was quite fun, but still it was so hot I almost melt.

Suddenly Hope's voice cross my train of thought. "Cher, you'll never believe what I've told you even me, myself, still don't believe it was real." Then she added a quick laugh. I didn't know what she's talking about probably because I wasn't listen to her story before.

Anyway I replied her with a yes. "Well, that's all I want to tell you, see you tomorrow at school Cher, bye." Then I replied with "yeah, see you Hope" Or maybe other sentence.

What did she just said? Tomorrow? At school? Crap how can I even forget it, tomorrow my school will be open already. I made a quick glance to the calendar. I hate it I always forget that Will isn't by my side to warn me for the first day of semester. Not again.

Will or William was my childhood friend, my best friend. We used to play, hangout and every other thing best friend do. However suddenly he put distance between us when we finished 8th grade. And up until now, we never talk to each other again. I also want to know the answer, but as I was about to speak to him. He avoid me with many excuses so for quite some time I just dropped this topic.

As I said we almost never speak, so we're now like a stranger or something like that. I hate to admit it, but still it's the truth. In addition to this I also hate to think about it. Because it always remind me of our good time. It was a good time with him, not this guy right now.

As I've heard, Will changed the school after some incident and I really have no idea where he is right now.

I blamed myself for thinking about this again. It only made me feel depress more and more.

Anyway how can somebody made this kind of things drop away so easily? How could he end our long relationship like this?

Gosh! I was dumped by my best friend.