New friends

Hi! I'm a new writer, in fact normally I'm just a reader here. But, lately the story I've been reading isn't published yet. So I kindda bored and the conclusion is to write on my own while waiting for new chapters every week.

Hope you guys like this story ^_^

BTW next chapter and so om won't be in Cheryl POV anymore unless I write it is.

THANKS FOR READING☺☺

......................................................

'Earth to Cher, heyyyy'

'Yes? I'm sorry I was daydreaming, sorry.'

Mathematics had just finished. And just like what Hope said. This class is very fun, maybe because Mr.Heywood had good sense of homour. Otherwise, Math could be the most boring class.

Today Cheryl had 3 classes in the morning, but didn't really do anything because those teachers weren't back from their academic seminar yet.

After Cheryl had made up her mind that she didn't want a tour around the school yet, the two agreed to go eating at the cafeteria instead.

'Earth to Cher, heyyyy'

'Yes? I'm sorry I was daydreaming, sorry.'

In fact, Cheryl wasn't really daydreaming. But she was thinking about Will. How come he's in this school? Why did he ignore her? There're so many question inside her head, but she couldn't find the answer. Anyway, Cheryl didn't tell Hope yet because it's a long story. And she's not ready to declare all those things she couldn't figure to her new best friend.

'Hey, Cher. These are my friend's group.' Hope said as when they're about to sit down on the chair that surround the rounded table in the middle in cafeteria. Then Hope looked at somewhere nearby and waved her hand.

'Holly, Jolly. We're right here.' Hope said then there were two people coming this way.

'Holly, Jolly. This is Cheryl Pierce. Cher, the one on your left is Holly and the one on the right is Jolly.' Hope introduced me to those two lovely friend.

Holly, on Cheryl's left hand, was the girl with a pair of dark-ocean-blue eyed with her long brown hair went down to her waist. She's has tan skin maybe from sunbath and also very skinny.

On the other hand, Jolly, even though they were twin but Jolly had a pair of more like bright-blue eyes. Her hair was dark blonde which she tucked up to ponytail style. Her skin tone is more light than Holly's. And she's a little bit muscular body.

'Hi. I'm Holly, nice to meet you Cher.' Holly said to Cheryl, smile so widely

'Hey, I'm Jolly.' Jolly said, but she wasn't smiling so widely like Holly, just grinned.

'Nice to meet you, too. Holly Jolly.'

Then another boy and girl joined their group. Which she later knew that they're Ian and Sammy.

Ian is really friendly and also very attractive to Cheryl.  He's tall and muscular with black hair and green eyed.

And Sammy, she's a little bit oversize but she's so lovely and an easy-going type. She had dark brown eyed and hair which Cheryl think was so attractive because she has a fair skin.

They're all very kind to her  and told her every single detail she should know about this school and about the students here.

Cheryl has also learnt that Ian and Holly were the joker in this group. Always made them

laugh.

'Jolly,  where's him?' Holly asked her sister. 'I'm not sure. Wait. There he come.'

Then Hope turned to the direction Jolly looked and waved to some random tall guy.

'Hey, this way, William!!'