New school

I thought we could ended happily, I thought we wouldn't see each other again. I thought we were over. Why was heaven so cruel to me?

3 hours ago

"Cheryl, what are you doing!!" That can't be anyone voice ,but the friend of mine, Hope.

"I'm coming." That's what I managed to say after Hope complained several times of how late I am.

Well, I can't help, can I? last night I was a little excited about the first day of school so I slept a little bit too late. (2 a.m. if you want to know)

"I'm done"

"Finally!" Well, I can't blame since I am late than we've appointed for 10 minutes already.

Today is my first day in this school. I moved from my last school last semester because my mom changed her work, so we need to move to the school nearby.

And thanks to Hope, whom I knew from taking extra class, I had a little information about this new school.

From what Hope said 'the look of yours will be judge on the first day of our school'. Therefor normally I'm not that kind of girl who cared about her looks. But this might be a exception since I didn't really want to be bullied in this new school.

"Let's go, I'm sure you will love your new school" Yeah, sure I will. In fact it's because I have no choice but to love this school!

Then we walked to our school together because it's so close to our home.

When we arrived to my new school, Hope guided my through every single room she could think (but I can't remember though). Then I separated from Hope and went directly to the office to get my class period and my

locker key. As I scanned every single subject I have, I realised that my timetable and Hope's was the same except the last two class which is -Chemistry and Art-.

By the way I was walking to

my locker, everybody on the side looked at me like I'm a 'Thing'. They were like scanned through every single skin of mine.

Believed me, it's weird and thanks to Hope again, if she didn't tell me this situation WILL happened then I might freak out!!

Ding Ding Ding

I bet this was the school bell which mean.... Holy shit, I'm late for my first class on the first day of my new school!

And with my 'good' sense of remembering path, I spent another 10 minutes searching for that damn classroom.

'Miss Pierce, you're late.' That's the first thing I heard from my Mathematics teacher after opening that damn door.

'Sorry, sir. I kinda lost' Then I quickly walked to my seat Hope saved for me.

'Miss Pierce, why won't you come in front of the class and introduce yourself a little bit' Gosh! That's the last thing I want to hear, I hate standing in front of the class, let alone talking!

Ha, life couldn't be worse.

I went in front of the class as the teacher said, then I began to speak, but then the door burst open.

'Sorry, Mr.Heywood' Some good-looking guy said after pushing the doors like it made from metal or something.

Wait. Let me take a good look at this guy.... Holy Crap! I swore my eyes weren't blind and it's not blurred...

It was William!

What was my ex-best friend and childhood friend doing here? And I swore he's also shocked judged by how he looked at me.

Alright I spent all my time to forget him and looked what I received?

I thought we could ended happily, I thought we wouldn't see each other again. I thought we were over. Why was heaven so cruel to me?