Mine

Alex's POV

I hopped out of the taxi after I paid the driver. why was I in a taxi you may ask well I refused to go in that stupid stinky van well no the van is fine it's just some of the people in it. *wink wink nudge nudge.

So I'm at the studio and just as I'm about to walk in I get a text from a blocked number.

blocked number: don't turn around.

I thought why not be a smart arse and reply.

Alex: hello random stranger now curiosity killed the cat and I like cats so I won't turn around. instead I will spin around sound good to you Louis?

Before I could 'spin around' I got crash tackled to the ground.

"Aww how'd you know it was me?"

He asked and pulled me up.

"Just a hunch" I said not explaining the obvious. "ok then well come inside" he said leading me into the studio.

"Hmm if only that's what I was trying to do before getting tackled down."

I Said being a little bitch.

"To bad" he said bringing me into a familiar room with four boys in it.

"Hey lovely did you miss me baby?" Harry said with a smirk.

"Fuck no" I answered bitterly.

He frowned as I expected but then the the unexpected hand slapped over my mouth. "that's no way a lady should talk." Louis said fake shocked.

I raised an eyebrow giving him a stern look.

He let go of my mouth as the one and only Paul walked in with a look of well a mixture of not surprised and ticked of.

"Louis leave the poor girl alone." Paul said flicking through some sheets in his hand.

"Poor girls don't swear!" Louis darted back.

"What if they stub their toe?" A strong Irish voice questioned. all eyes were

On Niall. "what" he questioned again.

I walked out of the room dodging Louis death grips.

I walked out tho the lobby of the building bumping into someone's strong chest.

"Oh sorry" a kiwi accent apologised I looked up to see a tall somewhat muscular figure with the most beautiful eyes one was blue the other brown "woah" slipped out my mouth.

"Uh yeh that's most people's reaction" he said referring to his eye.

"Nah dude your eye is freaking awesome Jesus look at them there so freakin cool" I said not noticing how close I was to him.

Harry's POV (oh dang didn't expect that huh)

I rushed out looking for Alex after answering Niall stupid questions.

I ran out to the lobby to see Alex staring into an interns eyes.

I was broken I always liked Alex out of any one and everyone I could have I always wanted her.

I come up behind her showing that stupid intern she's mine and swung my arms around her waste.

"Ahh jez Harry make me jump much now let go" she said squirming in my arms.

I let go letting out a small chuckle to show well to show the little hug thingy was just to make her jump but really it was to tell this idiot to back off.

Alex's POV

"Well I'm gonna go" the guy with the cool eyes said I smacked Harry's stupid arms of me he let go.

Just as he started walking away I said"No dude wait "he turned around to look back at me me. I smiled warmly "what's your name?" I questioned. he returned my smile and replied with Hunter.

2 hours later and I'm in a storage room trying to get away from the boys.

It's quite a large room with many shelves, so I decided to climb on and sit on the second top shelve I was surprised to find the shelves really big with lots of room on each level.

I climbed up to the second last shelve at the back so if anyone would look in here to find me well they wouldn't find me.

Once I was comfy I popped in my head phones to listen to some awesome Green Day. Oh damn I forgot to tell hunter my name oh well

******************

Hey guys I know it's not much but it's good and yeh well I'm not gonna make anymore update promises cause as you know I'm not good at them

Soo funny thing happend to me this morning so cause I'm still in school shocker I have a lunch box and yada yada but I managed to cut my self with my lunch box my plastic lunch box good job luna.

Oh and I also popped my knee out of place the other day so that hurts and I somehow really stupidly slam the car door into my knee once again good job.

Well thnx anyway guys for reading and once again oh oh one more thing happy birthday to Dan Howell or more commonly known as danisnotonfire 🍰🎂🎉🎁🎊

Follow comment vote and share thank you guys byeeee

~luna a.k.a Lunz or nana~