Authors note

PLEASE READ OTHER WISE THE WHOLE BOOK WON'T MAKE SENCE!

Hey guys now if you don't know this is a dark book and I didn't really give enough info on how Alex feels in this so sorry I'm just gonna give you a run down on what Alex is like.

Alex Peter Caletino

Blue/green eyes

Long dark brown hair

Wears reading glasses

Always in skinny jeans

Lives in London

Likes green day nirvana pirce the veil

Chemical romance Bastille panic at the disco and music in general

Back story: Alex has always been a shady character with bad experiences that she can never change. these bad experiences consist on loss, loss on the things she loved the most and feeling that she gave away all her love to these thing and now the only love she can provide is to her friend sam brother sister and nephew other than that she doesn't feel love and she hates that emotion she shut it out and now can't get it back and really she doesn't want it back cause it will only bring her great amounts of pain. this pain is living inside her stomach and now she will never live with out this pain in her.

She hates any aspect of love and if anyone try's to flirt with her she will punch them in the gut and insult there mother.

So that's a run up on Alex and so I hope you get where I'm going with this because this with be the main plot in this book oh and one more thing if you think this book will be lovey dovey and what not well your wrong so if that's what you like to read well its time to try new things or fuck off sorry oh and dark doesn't mean werewolf and vampire that's mythical dark is like umm this book yeh pretty much the direction this book will take

Any way if you did read this thank you that's good cause you will get what's going on in this book oh and one more thing yes hunter will be a part of this book but once again it won't be Lovey dovey and shit he will just be there later on in this book okay, okay.

Thank you I shall update soon! till then byeee

~luna~