.Stranger Love. Gaten matarazzo

Alright everyone this is my first ever fan fiction I've ever written so I hope you enjoy it if you do thanks for spending your time reading my first ever if you just skip through this because your eager to hear the story even though you won't see this you are in for a treat thanks for reading this I really really hope you like the story I worked really hard on it and worked hard on watching my spelling and Grammer because my phone's autocorrect is absolutely EVIL!!! So thanks beautiful people of the world! 

(if any facts about this story are incorrect i apologize i dont actually live in new jersey so idk)

September 13th 2018 

Dear diary today I start  my new school cross stones high, in little egg harbour new Jersey I'm still a little homesick since the move here from y/c and I miss my friends back home but it's OK because tomorrow is my big day at the new school!     You wrote in you journal after Unpacking the last bit of boxes from the move back in August for a while the only good thing that came from moving is seeing Mom since she moved here from the divorce and I'm staying with him for the school year, speaking of mom where is she you tiptoe down the stairs to prank scare your mom you creep over to the kitchen suspecting she's cooking dinner you scream as you turn the corner BOO!!!! but you see that she's not there you walk further into the kitchen and see a note on the counter it says " Hi honey I ran to the store to go get some more cheese for the burgers but I don't know if they sell your favourite vegan cheese at the regular grocery store so i'm heading out to a small vegan goods store that the neighbours told me about, it's just a few minutes away be back soon  xoxo ~ mom

"ok then" you sigh "that was embarrassing, at least no one was here to see it!" you laugh to yourself "I guess i'll just go out and adventure." You walk outside to your garage to grab your bike and start walking it down the driveway and ride it around to the back of your house and think, should I text mom to tell her where I am incase she comes back before me? probably should just to be safe. 

* over text*

you:

hey mom, im just going out for a bike ride to that little park we saw on the way here be back soon

mom<3 :

ok if your not back by the time dinner is ready i'll text. have fun sweetie!

you:

ok thanks mom!

You ride your bike down a small dirt path that trails down to a small, pretty much broken down, playground. it's nothing much just some swings, a slide, some monkey bars, and a basketball net. you come closer to the park and park your bike next to a big tree with a beautiful circle of stones around the stump. as you come closer to the swing set you see a boy, he looks about a few inches shorter than you maybe about 5'4, with light golden brown curls and an older girl who looked like she was his sister. you arrive at the swings and try not to disturb them by looking at your phone, you look up and see them staring at you and realize wait a second that's not any regular sister and brother, it's Sabrina and Gaten Matarazzo. "OMG, you're Gaten and Sabrina Matarazzo!" you cry. "yes, I guess we are" Gaten answers, "and your name is?" he asks "OH, Yeah i'm y/n, I just moved here from y/c." that's cool! Sabrina chimes in. "So are you a fan of stranger things?" He questioned  "Yes, of course!" you respond "well that's great! because everyone else is getting tired of talking about it but i could go on for hours, i mean if you wouldn't mind listening that is?" "honestly i'd love to!" you insisted. you swap social media info (even thought your already following him on basically everything lol)

A/n OK that is where I will leave off on this first ever story I really hope you enjoyed it please tell me in the comments if you would like me to continue this story ♡ ~ Olivia