Plotting

Three months. 90 days, 720 hours and 129600 minutes since the Guerreras made their shocking return and drove the vampires sans the Mikaelson out of the Big Easy thanks to the late Genevieve making the damn moonlights with her twin's blood.

Elijah entered the study to see Aleksios admiring a sword she required from the 12th century.

Elijah (unsurprisingly): Polishing the ninjato.

She didn't give her older brother a glance just simply staring at the ancient weapon.

Lex: Three full moons Elijah. And The Guerreras has been as silent as our brother's graves. (She threw the sword away in anger, the frustration evident on her face.)

Elijah: And no doubt they'll be expecting either you or Niklaus to recklessly storm their stronghold.

Lex: Oh, I'm counting on it, brother. We're gonna show 'em what happens when they doublecross us.

Elijah: Aleksios. I understand the need of wanting Francesca's head served on a silver platter but until we can locate the remaining moonlight rings, we must wait.

Lex: All we have done is wait and grieve while The Guerrera wolves have been cleaning house!!

Elijah: Sister, we need a plan.

Lex: Well, thank you for pointing that out, Gentleman Obvious. Because right now we are at Francesca's mercy and I would hate to see what other plans that bitch has in store for us.

(She stormed out of the study room frustrated by the current situation, Elijah sighed in worry.)