Allen x Reader - First Meeting

||A/N: Okay soo...here is how I would think the reader would of met Allen in the anime so far...I know it's short but it was all I could think of.||

Allen Walker - A new exorcist was still meeting everyone and was told by Lenalee that there was one more he still needed to meet. Though when he arrived she wasn't there already on a mission that should be done within the time he returned from his first one.

"Who is this person you want me to meet?" Allen asked.
"Her name is (Y/N) (L/N), she's rather kind to people but she hangs around Kanda more then the rest of us." Lenalee smiled.

Allen wasn't sure what to think about that, the girl being kind was a good thing but how could someone stand the likes of Kanda? Just getting back from his first mission with him he already knew that his time around Kanda would always be strained due to their different personalities.

Following Lenalee to the canteen to get some food he ordered his usual large plates and bowls of food, when he sat at a table in front of Lenalee he soon was halfway finished when you arrived beside him finally.

"You must be Allen Walker." You laughed a bit.
"Hmm?" Allen replied, crumbs of his food on his face.

When Allen looked up and saw a girl around his age he believed, he noticed she had (H/L) (H/C) hair, her (E/C) eyes showed the kindness he was told off. She seemed to be a bit taller then him of course and noticed she carried a tray with (F/F) on it.

She sure was beautiful, whoa what?! He just met her! But then again he couldn't really deny that she was rather good looking, he didn't realize his long stare and the fact that his cheeks turned red a bit until Lenalee's giggle at the sight of all this brought him back from his thoughts.

Quickly finishing the food in his mouth and using a tissue to wipe the crumbs off his face he soon smiled her way.

"H-Hi! I'm Allen Walker." Allen introduces himself.
"I'm (Y/N) (L/N), nice to meet you." You smiled.
"Would you uhh...like to join us?" Allen asked.
"Sure." You agreed.

Sitting down you began to speak with both Allen and Lenalee, laughing with them was easy and as you and Allen spoke even more he wondered just how someone like you would be able to handle someone like Kanda so easy.

||A/N: Next One-Shot: Nea x Reader - Death Do Us Part...||