is Kody jealous and Lumine's past

(A\N I decided to continue the story oh and this song has really nothing to do with the story but I really like it ) { Kody P.O.V}
What is this felling is its like hate and anger? At the same time is that even possible? I could ask but if I ask my dad he probably tease me and forget to tell me sherry on the over hand would ask questions like who?,why?, what do you fell? And it would get serious for my taste. And silver well he well probably be like my dad and sherry like tease me and ask questions so that leave's me with Lumine or Mystery I can't tell lumine because it's about him and sister so that take's out Mystery to what I'm I goner do?{ Lumine P.O.V} M...mystery! I can't breath! I said she then let me go then she started speaking in Spanish Lo Siento mucho! ( I'm really sorry!) -mystery Està bien,todavia the amo! (Its ok I still love you) - lumine te amo! ( love you to!) - mystery. I tuned around to see them all shocked and confused and surprised me and Missy just laughed ( Missy is mysterys nickname) when we stopped I explained that me and Missy can speak Spanish them all just did an oh sound Missy looked sad so I asked she said she had bad news and need to speak to me in private about it so I agreed and suggested in the backyard she agreed so we went  and then she said something I was not expecting to hear.

Hey guys its mystery anyway Thanks to you I got inspired again and decided to continue as you know I got nothing else to say Cya!