Lumine has a sister?!

(Lumine's P.O.V)
I can't believe it mystery
Is coming to live with me. I wonder if Aiden well let her probably would she could stay in my room I guess better ask now before she gets here *I walk to Aiden's office & knock knock knock* COME IN! Aiden yelled so I walk in.( 3 Person P.O.V)
Oh lumine it's you what do you want? Aiden asked A..ah I was wondering if my sister Mystery can live here she is the that called she said shed be here by tomorrow at noon if it's OK with you she can even stay in my room. Lumine said I did not know you had a sister? Said Sherry & silver said in unison which startled lumine & Aiden.(Kody's p.o.v)
I heard a lot of  commotion down stairs so I went to check to see what it was. When I got downstairs I saw lumine, Sherry and silver in my dad's office and there where saying thing's like sister,live,noon, tomorrow and Lumine  thing's like that when I put it all together I figured it out lumine has a sister l asked out loud by accident everyone turn around look at me then Lumine spoke up and said y..yeah she said she wanted to live here and is coming tomorrow t noon to see if she can stat and if not wants m to go home for some reasons that are private sorry.( lumine's p.o.v) after I said that everything went to silent l  hope they say yes then Aiden said that he would like to meet her and cherry silver and kody agreed I said ok.

The next day - it's noon and Everyone's Waiting for mystery to knock at the door everyone everyone gets taken out of the thoughts by a knock at the door* knock knock knock* I jumped up a ran to the door and opened it to see mystery standing there.

( A\N imagine her with white hair and ear's like lumine's and no gun)
Mystery hug me really tight until I cannot breathe everyone everyone else was shocked about how different and similar  she looked for me.

Hey guys I don't know if I should continue this story I don't have any ideas but if you have any fell free to leave them  if you do i well give credit to the   Creator of the parts and tell me if I should and this story now Cya!