Chapter Two

"Every journey has a series of choices. The first is to begin the journey"

____________________________________________________________________________________________

[Arianna's P.O.V]

As she busy choosing and making decision for the clothes, I went to the bookstore. I went to the novel section but suddenly, I bumped into someone else's chest. I said sorry and when I look at the person, I saw......

It can't be him.

I didn't realized that I stared at him until he waved his right hand on my face.

"Are you blind?" He asked me with stern voice. I was irritated by his voice and I just saying sorry to him. When I was about to go, he held my right arm and say, "Do I know you? You seems familiar"

Of course you knew me, dude. We were schoolmates and I have crush on you but after what you did to me, I have been erased you from my memory, got it? My inner voice talked in my mind.

"Uhh, I don't think so. Erm sorry but I have to go right now" I said as I pulled my arm from his hand then walked away from the bookstore.

I go to the toilet and wash my face. Why now? Oh Lord, why did you let me to met him right now? I said to myself as I look at myself in the mirror. After that, I went out and I saw Nadine in worried as she look at her right and left like she's looking for someone. Then I called her name and waved at her. As she saw me, she ran to me and hugged me.

After hug session, she pulled out and looking at me. "Where have you been Ari? I was looking for you. I'm getting mad you know. I thought you were kidnapped. And you didn't answer your phone too."

I was surprised by her nagging and the last words she said makes me realized on something.

"I went to bookstore earlier when you're busy shopped for clothes and then I go to toilet but I didn't heard my phone ring." I answered her as I searched my phone in my bag. I pulled out all my things and asked Nadine to hold it as I searched for my phone.

"Did you find your phone?" Nadine asked me as I took all my things from her hand. I shook my head and bitted my thumb.

"So how now? Did you remember where did you put?"

I closed my eyes as I remembering where I put. As I remember, After I went out from the boutique, I went to the bookstore and I clearly remember I was holding my phone and then I was bumped into..... I open my eyes and my hands goes to my mouths after I said, "Oh no"

"What happen?" Nadine asked me and hold my shoulder. I look at her and said, "When I went to the bookstore, I bumped into someone's else chest and I clearly remember I was holding my phone at the time and maybe my phone was slipped out from my hand without my knowledge."

"Okay, let's go to the bookstore and find your phone."