Chapter Three

"The best way to remove your lies is to make them come true."

____________________________________________________________________________________________

[ Arianna P.O.V ]

"What happen?" Nadine asked me and hold my shoulder. I look at her and said, "When I went to the bookstore, I bumped into someone's else chest and I clearly remember I was holding my phone at the time and maybe my phone was slipped out from my hand without my knowledge."

"Okay, let's go to the bookstore and find your phone."

We went to the bookstore and searched on every section of the bookstore but we found nothing. I was about to give up but then I saw him in front of the sport store. I pulled Nadine's left hand and took her to the sport store.

"Excuse me" I said as he was about to enter the sport store. He look at me and smiled. Wow, he does know how to smile. I shook my head and continued to asking, "Erm, do you know where is my phone is?" I bite my lip as I nervously waiting for his answer.

"Am I your phone's guardian? I don't think so" He's smirking. What the! Can't he just answered it nicely. Such an arrogant guy!

I held my breath and said "Thank you for the information. Sorry for the interruption" I gave him my 'sweet-ever' smile. I was about to turned around and held Nadine's arm when I heard he called me by my name.

"Wait Arianna" I turn around and my eyes widened as I was shocked. How did he know my name?

"This" He said and gave me my phone. My PHONE. I took my phone from his hand and I want to thank him but then he suddenly said, "You don't have to say anything to me. I perfectly knows how did girl trying to seduce me. And remember this clearly, you're not my type and never" He walks away from the sport store and I was standing there like a statue.

"What the heck! Just because he's son of the richer man in this states doesn't mean he can say anything he like." Nadine said as she held my shoulder. "Nevermind Ari, you don't have to be sad of what he said. Listen to me, he isn't worth for you to think about or crying. I know he's your 3-year-long crush but me, as your bestie, I can't accept what he did to you. He was embarrassed you in front of other people"

"You're wrong of one part Nad, he isnt my crush but he was crush and you're right, he isn't worth for me to crying and believe me, what he said is surely hurt me but I had already moved on. Moved on from him." I explained by emphasized the word WAS to Nadine.

"I know you gonna strong Ari. I just didn't want you to be hurt anymore. I love you, you know" She then hugged me and patted my back.

"I know you love me. Anyway, i think we should go right now or else Erica would nagging me asking for her ice cream but before that, can we go to the supermarket? I wanna buy ice cream for her" I smiled as I know Nadine would never stop cursed him so I quickly changed the topic.

"Okay, lets go then" Nadine said as we went to the supermarket to buy ice cream and we went home.