Chapter 1

Lora's POV :

I can't wait this night!!I'm travelling to Bar!!! I can't wait to go to the railway station!!! The train leaves Belgrade at 21.00.Belgrade is capital of Serbia.If you're not from Belgrade can be easy to get lost in it..Well, Bar iis really beautiful city.It has a really long promenade near the sea and beach,which leads to the port.Everyone loves that city.Ok,now I'll tell you something about me.I'm 16 years old,I don't have boyfriend,I really love sea and summer,I have long wavy brown hair with some natural blonde and red streaks,I have green and brown eyes(My eyes can change colour.),I'm tall.I love travelling,I like sports,I like reading books,I'm really good student but I don't need to study a lot at home,I can sleep a lot....

I'll go out to buy some ice cream(Probably my favourite flavours vanilla and lemon.The best combination ever!!!) in "Boutique of Ice cream".They have the best ice cream in whole city!It's about 5 minutes from my home.My neighbors are really funny.When I was young,they were buying me chocolate or ice cream once a week.Now,they're buying me beautiful dresses,shoes,T-shirts...They're like me family....Ohh,God! It's 15.00. I must be at the railway station at 20.00. I need to buy some food for a trip and pack my things.It will be very,very long!!!

"Hi Lora!"somebody said.I turned around and saw Nicole as we are approaching,with smile on her face.Nicole is my crazy best friend.I really love her.She's really good singer,she can draw very,very good,she dislikes sports..."Hi Nicole!"I said and hugged her."Nicole,can you please help me with shopping???I'm travelling tonight on my holiday." I asked her."Sure,Lora!Let's go to the "Metro"(Metro is a very large array of stores that are huge and you can find everything, absolutely everything.This one in which we are going is the main)" she said and start running.I followed her.

45 minutes after long shopping,we arrived to my home

"Nicole,do you want ice tea??" " Of course,I'm baking.After a short break we will start to pack you." she said and smiled. "Nicki(Nicole), you're wonderful! "I said."Ok,now let's start packing you."she said and ran to my room.She took my suitcase with flowers on it.And then,she opened my big wardrobe.It seems like room with lot of clothes.Everyone who see it,is in shock!And I got my own bathroom.

Oh,I forgot to tell you.I live with my aunt.My parents are dead.They died in an accident...

"Lora,come on!" Nicky said,grabbed my hand and pulled me in the wardrobe."Ok!"I said and we started to pack my dresses. "Oh,God!How many dresses do you have?!"She said and start laughing."Nicky,stop laughing!It's 17.00! Hurry up! "I said my angry voice and she continued to laugh.(My angry voice is really funny.Everyone who hears it start laughing.Even my aunt and me!) "Nicky,come on!"I yelled."Ok.I think you should take another one suitcase This one is full.There are a lot of dresses and T-shirts."She said. "Ok"I said and took my big violet suitcase with my lucky number (14)."Ok,now shorts,skirts,..."I said....

18.30 pm

"Thank you Nicky..."I said while we were hugging."You're welcome Lora!" "Loraa!!"my aunt called me.I came to her."Lora,my darling,you need to prepare food.Trip is long(About 12 hours!).Don't forget your passport!" she said."Ok"I said, and then Nicole and I went to the kitchen.We start making sandwiches

10 minutes later...

"Loki,(Nicky calls me sometimes like that.She's really crazy!!)are you ready?" she asked me."Yes!I packed my things,I packed food and water...I'm definitely ready!" "Mia!"(That's my aunt's name).I called her to say goodbye."Lora,I'll help you with suitcases."she said."No.Nicky and I are going by taxi to the railway station."I said."Ok!Call me sometimes!"she said."Of course!"I said and left my beautiful house(Just for 2 months!)Now I'll describe my house...It's big house.It has 2 floors and 10 rooms,but we use just 3.My roomis on second floor On the second floor are 6 rooms and 3 bathrooms(One is just mine!)I got my own bathroom,little library,terrace,room for my friends...Walls in my room are light green,I've got a lot of pictures....We got a really big living room on every floor.In every living room we have big TV on wall,music player,computer.....(I got my own computer in my room...And laptop too...) We arrived.It's 19:00. "Let's go Nicky! " I said and opened the door.We took suitcases and bags.Then,we went to the ticket-office.I asked woman who works there,on which platform is the train.She said:"On platform 14".We sat on the bench.

30 minutes later....

"Nicky,I have to go!It's 19:35.I need to find platform 14 and then I need to find my coupe and my place!"I said and took my things."Here It is!"she said."Ok,now we need to find your coupe."she said."Nicky,here it is."I said."I'll help you with your bags!"she said."Now,where's your sit?"she asked."It's number 84.It's there."I said."Loki,It's time to say goodbye"she said."Ok!"I said and hugged her.We were hugging for 2 minutes!Nicky left the train.I went to hall.It's full.I came to the window.Nicky was smiling to me.I winked.Soon the train left.I sat on my place.I'm really happy!I started reading book to relax.In each coupe are 6 places.In my coupe are 3 women and one couple.Now,I'll continue reading my book.

Hiii!I finally wrote this chapter.Please tell me If I had some grammar mistakes and I'll correct them.Hope you will enjoy.

vote

comment

Till next chapter....

Lela11