Chapter 4

" No, no, don't worry. I'm fine and you know that I can take care for myself. Oh God, I'm not a child aunt. Everything is great here. I need to go now, I will call you soon. " I said and log out from skype. My aunt is great person, but she takes too much care for me. Just because my parents are dead. I took my wallet and went downstairs, took keys and bag, and then left the house. I went to the shop to buy cold juice and some fruit, and went to the beach. I wanted to see Daniele. He has a good sence for humor, and he is not like boys I know. He is different, much different. I was thinking about him till I came to the beach, and saw him at the enter. "You can't avoid me, you know that?" He said and smiled. Oh, how gorgeus smile he has, best I've ever seen. I entered the beach, and he followed me.

" Look, you're one of the best girls I have met in my life. I mean, you have a good character, you are different than other girls here. Those girls" he pointed on girls which were flirting with older mans, I know, It's ugh " they just want to have fun and money. Nothing else. Half girls in Italy are same like them. "He said. " And you don't talk just about your life, like what have you eaten yesterday, what were you doing while you were young,.. You're a special girl. " he said, put his towel on the hot yellow sand, and jumped into the water, so did I. We were playing in the water like five-years-old do, swam to the rocks and jumped from the biggest one. When it was my turn to jump, he said that I can't do that, 'cause I looked scared, and of course laughed. But I jumped, I think better than him, and the feeling was great, my adrenaline grew, and I wanted to jump more and more. "Lora, let's go out of water, we have been to long here, we will get sick if don't come out. " he said. "Okay, soo let's play beach volley. I'm full of energy " I said and smiled to him, so went to the court.

I played with girl from Germany and he played with his friend. That girl is quite tall, with blue hair, blue eyes and light skin. Typical German girl. Her name is Gwen. We talked a little beetwen matches. She is from Berlin and she is a student of polithics science. She is very kind person, or she introduced like that. Gwen and me won all the matches we played, and we went after in the cafe in the beach and bought ice cream. Dan and his friend were talking on Italian almost all the time. I took her number, so did her, to go out sometimes while we are here, and when we come home. We said goodbye to each other and we went out. Than Dan and I walked through the beach, near sea. He broke the silence after few seconds. "Lora, would you make me the happiest teenager in the world and go out with me? I promise you will have a good fun" he asked me, and I saw he blushed a little. "Well...