Paris

************************ clary's pov*************************

I'm in paris now. I take in my surroundings and try to find the paris institute. It's not very difficult.

I walk through the doors to find people staring at me. suddenly a girl of about my age with beautiful black hair comes running up to me

" It's you! You avenged Sebastian's death. You killed Jonathan Morgernstern. thank you and before you ask I am seb's sister."

" Your welcome......" I was quite awkward.

" i'm sorry I should've introduced myself. I am Emily." She held her hand out and I took it.

" Clary."

" I don't mean to be rude but what are you doing here?"

a tear escaped my eye as I finally realised what happened.

"my boyfriend has been cheating on me for 2 and a half years." I got it out. I wiped my eye and swore never to cry about it again.

"Oh.." she pulled me into a hug.

___________________________ 1 year later ( still Clary's p.o.v )___________________________

I'm over him.

I've kept to myself a bit over the past year and now I'm one of our best fighters, I have curves and if I say so myself I look tons sexier. Izzy would be proud of me. things have gone quite well.

I may have deeply made out with mark ( Emily's parabatai's brother) it happened a few times but we apologised and are over it now.

I packed all my stuff 'cause we got an emergency call that some of us are needed somewhere because of an emergency. I'm not sure where we are going but we will see.