Chapter 1

"Ema, ema!!" My three bestfriends including my crazy ass sister who I love to death run up to me bubbling as if they just saw Luke Hemmings.

Now what the hell is wrong now? These girls always have some shit.

A small smile creeps on my face as they stand infront me panting.

"What's up ?" I say still looking at them curious with a raised brow.

"  L - llliss" Avalia stutters still breathing hard.

Them hoes be like crazy!

" Lisa is having a huge party and we all are invited!!" My twin screams.

Okay so let me get it straight. Lisa is one of the populars but isn't bitchy and shit actually she's kind.

Every month or so she throws this huge party at her house and all the jocks, hotties basically all the Greek Gods and players and everyone is invited.

Like I said, she ain't bitchy. The hoe kind.

So since like we are kinda like the populars cause of well my best friends who are basically the hotties and well our looks I really don't get society you know.

"Okay."

" Aren't you gonna ask how I was asked?" Typical Evaline.

"Go ahead " I roll my eyes .

"So today I was in bio class and you know how I hate that shit so I wasn't paying attention to none. Then this guy named Jeremy" note she blushes on the name Jeremy cause that's her crush. "Emalina listen and stop biting your nails" she yells, again, I roll my eyes and listen to her bored ass story. "So Jeremy passes me a note and when I opened it, it read 'Evaline just wanted to know if you'd like to attend my party tonight. Invite anyone you want. Lisa' Eva screams.

Eva is so different from me that its hard to think we're twins.

I mean we're both outgoing, crazing wild , and got that aggressive attitude.

But whiles she got the perfect catlike hazel eyes and glorious blonde hair, I got very, very, very, very long, very thick , jetblack curly hair and a pair of piercing green eyes.

We look absolutely nothing alike. We both have a superb body and even that itself is complicated, too. You can describe Eva as a barbie doll. She's super slim and has huge natural boobs and a small but sexy ass. On the other hand I could be described as 'hour glass figure.' I have a kim k body with huge , very huge , natural boobs to be exact a double G cup which I hate and don't approve of cause I get tooooooooo much attention and a huge ass like kim k own and Minaj combined and again I hate it . I got blessed by my mama toooooo much. All my shit is real tho I ain't fake.

People may say I'm white cause of my eyes but I'm Italian actually, my parents are but who cares.

"And your point is?" I get straight to the point.

"You're coming dumb beck" Lieah retorts.

"Dumbass" Ava adds.

"Ema you're coming and that's final" Eva tries acting like the older sister.

I shoot them all a dry look" Fine. Whatever."

Eva gives me a disgusted look and snatches my snapback off my head.

Offended, I smack her hand and force her to give it back. Proudly, I place it back on my head and give her an evil grin.

"Yo Ema" I heard the familiar voices of the guys and a smile appears on my face.