Chapter 5

"Ema get the hell up!!" Eva yelled for ........... I don't know about the thousandth time.

Hmmm I'm so tired.

The weekend passed by so fast.

Like one time , I'm eating cookie dough ice cream and now I'm being yelled by my twin.

What a coincidence.

Groggily,  I hop off my bed and head for the shower.

When I'm done I put on my undergarments, put on a gray joggers and my gray hoodie. I then style my hair in a high ponytail and put in a pair of huge, gold circula earring and add in my extra stud and a pair of gray adidas shoes.

Oh well I guess today is all gray day for me.

Who cares............. I don't.

I get my bag and phone and head downstairs. 

And then when the girls take a look at me they shrug and so do I . I guess they're used to this.

With that we head out the house and we take Eva posh which she calls sexy which she got last year for her 16th birthday.  Whilst, I got a farrari which I call badass.

Cause I'm a badass ppl and so are farraris.

The ride to school was with us singing crazy songs which I really enjoyed.

I really laughed alot cause neither of them can sing which was horrible but amusing.

As we walked the halls I could hear whispering and well I'm used to this.

Again, I ignore the flirtatious remarks from guys and just went to my locker.

Suddenly, the hall is silent.

And ..........its him.

Oh my gosh.

He looks even sexier from last night.

All in black. Black skinny's , black leather jacket , black top with black boots but this time the boots have some gold on them. Hair styled perfect in his craig with a curl on his eye and two gold studs in his ears and a small but pricey looking chain.

All mouths drop and all the girls look as if they're about to drool except me.

Aiden words replay in my head stay away from him.

I keep my face straight and just look around the hall except him until my eyes meet his and he smirks.

Just then the bell rang and I scurried off to vlass even if I didn't want to go.

"Good morning class" miss lovely says and everyone greets her back cause her surname says it all she's lovely both in and out and to be honest, she's my favourite teacher.

That's why I took Theatre Class and Math.

Her smile is so bright and hazel eyes pretty. Her hair is light brown and reaches her mid back length always curled and her body is one of a barbie.

"Today, we have a new student with us" she chirps and just then girls started to fix up their hair and all miss lovely does is smile. Oh no." Adrianzae please come in" I could hear a ton of giggling from students . Oh yes girl, oh yes.

As soon as he comes in sight the girls start to giggle even more and just then his eyes lock on mine.

Oh no this can't be good.

"Please take a seat next to Emalina , do you have a problem with that?" She smiles brightly. Sometimes I wish she wasn't this friendly.

"No problem at all"he grins and ignores all the giggling from the girls and comes to seat right next to me.

I try to shift my chair, but just then he pulls it right back.

I turn to face him " Emerald, I don't bite" he smirks and bites his lip.

Oh my gosh !!

"Whatever just keep your fucking hands away from me" I whisper - yell at him.

"Feisty I like it."

Some blonde who I think name is Jessica turns our way and passes him a note.

He grins and opens the note and rolls his eyes and mutter foolish girls under his breath.

"Watch this Emerald" he says to me.

"My name isn't Emerald I snap."

"Oh well Emalina I say Emerald" he smirks.

He bends down and passes his hand gently on the girl legs and I could see her blush.

She turns around and smiles.

"Sorry babe its just that you have something here" he tucks some of her blonde hair behind her ear and she blushes.

Oh yea that's Jessica.

She then hands him a next piece of paper and she turns around.

"Wow" I say sarcastically.

He then shows me the paper and its her number .

He rolls his eyes and tears the paper right infront Jessica and she huffs looking angry.

"Won't you be needing it" I laugh.

"Nope don't want an STD" he folds his arm.

"Don't you already have one?" I joke.

"Haha nice try Emerald" he says dryly.

"What? I'm stating the fact" I defend myself but all he does is smirk.